Cursed Guns

I remember reading about that a few years ago, western hands haven’t been able to get hold of it for a look but it wouldn’t be high on the list. If it was groundbreaking Russia would of picked it up years ago. Interesting nonetheless I thought anyway.
I think it would hold 40 rnds at best, just mo.

3 Likes

Same…. being a War/Weapons history buff, had definitely seen this Magazine before, and only remember that it was a failure from the beginning, so very rare to see pics of one.

That’s the Korean version chambered in 556 with 70 odd rounds

1 Like

Wasn’t it a rotary feed design from memory? :thinking:

Yes indeed good sir🧐

1 Like

It’s in 5.45x39 and I highly doubt it holds 70 rounds and actually works. It is used a lot on parades probably because it’s light being an empty tube :rofl:

The Bizon mag that it’s copied from holds 64 rounds but that is of 9mm and is about the same size. There’s no proof of the Korean type actually being fired, where as their standard pattern firearms there is. I think it was an attempt that failed they’ve just shelved for parade use. They also claim it holds 150 rounds not 70, LMAO, but depends what you read :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Interestingly Russia and China have both prototyped helical mags in the past but never went ahead with it for the AK pattern.

1 Like

Also they were a copy of the US Calico helical mag to start with that is so so.

2 Likes

MARLIN 1895 SBL 45-70 GOVT STAINLESS LAMINATED 19" 6 SHOT – THE ADELAIDE GUN SHOP PTY LTD

Christ almighty what happened to Marlin being a quality budget brand. That one will be a hard pass… Interesting to see what other models Ruger bring out AND at what price. Nuts.

Like everything these days…… Covid Tax is running rampant :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Wow - makes a stainless Rossi 44 magnum a real bargain

1 Like

HK416 Finally Looks Set To Become Germany’s Next Service Rifle (thedrive.com)

Ahh finally going for the H&K, not many though, bummer for Hanel they were really good on reviews. G36 is fine anyway it goes bang in forward direction, all you need :+1:

2 Likes

Euch, short stroke piston systems are just the worst way to set up an AR15-esque platform. Between bending op-rods, and losing out on that sweet chamber-clearing gas dump of the Stoner gas system, the HK is always the worse option between it and the AR.

But at least HK will make plenty of money.

1 Like

One for you Jazzy, new DGI with promise :+1:

3 Likes

God bless Cat D being nearly impossible to get :weary: that thing looks nice. Short stroke is fine and dandy if it’s on a civilian gun.

Oh don’t even dream of it :laughing: no law against watching a cool vid of what others can get in the world, what’s new and being made. You could always join STAR group or something like that but they hardly get to play with their toys too :rofl:

A lot like the PSA JAKL - except JAKL is long stroke piston

Aw man, I’d never get the taste of boot out of my mouth if I did that.

@Polymorph i’m so sorry

1 Like

@JazzyWard
Even though it has its own thread, I believe it belongs here​:pensive::sweat_smile:
Feel free to remove

7 Likes

Hey didn’t they just ban those braces :thinking::rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like