Cursed Guns

Imagine that with some current tech added to it for the projectile/rocket. Amazing it penetrates body armour at close range that .45 does not.

1 Like

GyroJet Pistol.

2 Likes
4 Likes

…does anyone even want this ?

1 Like

It’s meant to be for speedQB. No angles or parts that can get caught on clothing. If it’s built right, and isn’t from GBU, something like that would be seen more often.

I’m perfectly aware its for “speed QB” the mind set of function over form…sorta nothing wrong with that.

just my reference was more to it being a GBU build…

Not exactly the same but close

Christ almighty 2.5k for half a gel blaster :face_with_raised_eyebrow: does it fire DU rounds GPS guided?

Yeah… :sweat_smile:some how i don’t think so … for that price even with some of those components being pricey it still looks like absolute ass even with Speed soft blasters having unique looks I’ve actual seen nice pieces and this sure as hell is not one of them.

One of my largest gripes is the fact that those receivers are not full CNC. All they have done is taken a Cast cheap AEG m4 receiver placed on a milling marching /CNC machine and cut out sections

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

6 Likes

Even the Poooolice wouldn’t have a clue whadafuk they were looking at there mate! :flushed::joy::+1:

XXXL Victorian cordless drill… :rofl: :rofl:

That explains the local liquor store’s availability or Bundaberg

1 Like

1 Like

That last one looks a lot like an 80’s Italian Spectre with the 50rnd quad stack 9mm. Hidden by the ehem accessories. Didn’t last long was a jamiester I remember reading.

Who’s the weirdo that shoved a plastic bottle up the butt of a 1911 :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

1 Like

ljynkxxutb4a1
tmh9esflfaia1
985jxida3wi91

1 Like

tumblr_nzddriEjcN1r85vyso1_500
tumblr_nooba6rF4f1r9khx4o2_640
3cf00d51cbf92bd2b30dca6e82955e0f
39d189e8b34f0844c9da048e57358634

1 Like

I don’t know whether it’s cursed or blessed.