M1 GBBR: quick review

Have to be, there are no others that are a dedicated blaster shop afaik. They were the only one that spent big $$ and got approved. :+1:

1 Like

Very VERY nice, Iā€™ve always dug the M1ā€¦Iā€™m hoping they will bring out an M1 Garand, but its gotta have that ā€œpingā€ with the last shell. Having said that, how does the Carbine eject shells? with each shot or do you have to cycle it after every shot etc?

1 Like

Experience unparalleled mark-ups (less than half this price retail worldwide) with the King Arms M1A1 Paratrooper GBBR Carbine Gel Blaster Rifle. Perfect for people who can fix all the problems and those that have cupboards full of broken shit alike, this gel blaster comes with no partā€™s support at all, delivering an authentic gel industry experience.

1 Like

The gel blaster M1 does not have shells to eject. The gas just cycles the action to feed the gel balls from the mag which also holds the gas I believe.

I guess thatā€™s what you are asking.

The real one siphons gas off a port towards the end of the barrel to cycle the action ejecting the brass shell fired and loading another from the magazine.

Yeah itā€™s a COĀ² bulb in the base of the mag, just like the Mac10/11 whatever it was.

There was a shell ejecting M1 Garrand AEG that fired the small nerf darts but also came with shells for gel balls, came out last year but donā€™t think it ever made it into Aus.

Would of just been a wall hanger, did do the ping thou, I think the clip was made from metal from memory.

2 Likes

I remember that M1 Garand was in prototype for quite awhile. Watched a couple vids of it in plain 3d printed stage working with the unique ping going on.

That would have been cool. But yeah didnā€™t make it here, even so as you say be a wall hanger maybe reenactor at best sort of thing. Wasnā€™t it electric driven and not gas to cycle the action :thinking:

Ah of course, yeah I just assumed it had shells like the Kar etc. I was too busy wondering if they might come out with the Garand with all the correct sound effects and I had shells on the brain.

2 Likes

Yeah ok, nice wall hanger though. Big like the Lee Enfield. I think thereā€™s a great range of WW2 era blasters, Thompson, Schmeisser, and Mp44 are so iconic.

1 Like

For sure, a part of history :+1: :+1:

Cultured homies

I approve