Recent purchases

Here’s another idea for you to build
It also doubles up as a tripod
FB_IMG_1660422516421

2 Likes

I believe there were star couplers available at one time🤔

3 Likes

I had almost forgotten my preorder, then this arrived!

6 Likes

Nice toes…… but only 20% forum brownie points, as we judge them from 100% full foot shots! :roll_eyes::joy::+1:

3 Likes

I can appreciate a good toe tease, you need to loosen up a bit… let the anticipation feed your imagination.

It’ll take you places you’d never dreamt possible without the assistance of 2.43 litres of gel aid, a 3 legged goat and a hsv falcon with no air conditioning in the middle of summer

It’s all about building up the anticipation!

1 Like

They mostly come at night, mostly…

Righto, went to north lakes EB to pick up the pulsey preorder, and swung into xforce…

Next minute…woops…!!

p1

p2

p3

Random sunset shot, just because…

cld

Now, can the pulse shell, be fitted around the Milsig M79 internals…Hmmm… :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Havent used either yet, not expecting much from the pulsey, apart from the shells…

The pistol was doing a solid 300 fps at xforce, and the full auto is a nice extra…!
More info to come later, just got back from work…

2 Likes

Ok, a bit of a burst, on the nerf PR…

Its a bit bigger, than the og…and stock performance, is woeful…no surprises there…the magwell is wider to accomodate darts…!

Stock doesn’t extend, and the cycling bolt is fixed, and short…

[

The real kicker, is the front barrels.
The OG had two (even lengths barrels meeting )…rifle , then grenade launcher…

Nerf, are tri-ing to hard…3 tips, of different lengths…(settle down, squiddy!)

And, the sound FX…yes, it has some.

The Pulse rifle sound fx is iconic, the sampled sound of a thompson firing, played backwards…but, alas, here they have given us … generic weetbix boomboom sounds…so, my soul breaks a little bit more…nerf must have been too cheap, to license the sound FX , from fox studios…

So, overall…
If you are a pulse rifle nerd, ( and im the biggest) and you GOTTA have one…this is better than nothing… You can paint the shells, maybe modify the internals, convert to gel, and…its pretty good.

Stock, the main darts travel about 7m, angled up…
The grenade darts, even less…

I’m glad i have my gelsoft one , and thats all i’ll say about that.

Would love to see, what other do , in the future, with this…!!
Its a good base, for further improvement…!
Post pics…!

It should sound, like this…

8 Likes

When dual edged weapons are a prohibited item in Australia, along comes a triple edged blade to save the day.

5 Likes

Introducing, the War Crime Wand…

1 Like

I have acquired the soul of another Barrett :flushed:

2 Likes

Cannot imagine what evil plans you have for that poor innocent thing :confused::thinking::joy:

1 Like

20220825_150412

8 Likes

Expect to see a strip down and full test results with your opinions about this mate! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Will see what I can do. Been busy enough I’ve barely had a chance to put a couple mags through it, and I got it five days ago!
But so far it seems as impressive as everyone says it is…
Hoping to get it to a game this weekend.

1 Like

How’s the mini lathe going for you after a couple of weeks? Looking into getting one seeing as I’m losing access to a workplace full of machinists that owe me favours

1 Like

Waiting on tooling, only had the 12x12 I borrowed from work and it sits a little high.
Honestly haven’t used it since taking pics​:rofl::rofl:
Too busy building mags etc. at the moment🙄

3 Likes

Father’s Day order arrived today. Few goodies for my 552. Got a longer barrel as well so I can mount a hopup
PXL_20220907_071655285

7 Likes

More goodies :sunglasses::+1:

6 Likes