Sales and discount codes

They were asking $500 when they were first released.

I think word got out, about the crap mags, and dampened demand.

Probably a more appropriate price point, seeing as the mags need work…

anyone got a promo code for tactoys, swear last time i bought i entered a promo code and got afew more bucks off on top of there sale they got on atm just cant remember the code

After the last never-ending sale with promo code, they switched to the current universal markdown model for sales - generally at least claimed retail minus 17.5% with some categories around 35% (eg GE 3303T is $299 - 15% at the importer but TT claim retail of $427)

5OFF is their latest discount code they emailed me earlier today,

if you have an account, leave items in your cart while logged in

their shopping cart spy system will send you a discount offer if you hold off on buying it after a while

Then shop using a VPN in future because all of these sites have their own little cart spy, that’s how I got screwed by another vendor’s sneaky business practices after leaving my item in the cart, then going to the store in person, waited ages to be served then all of a sudden the items price had gone up and the website listing changed to a different item, I know because I’d sent the link to the item to my nephew so he could get the tracer mag and the link I sent him was all of a sudden linking to a completely different item, the cheaper price was on the item listing 30mins before I got to the store then magically changed while they were dicking around out the back prior to serving me

buyer beware

Sign in to your account, add what you want to your cart and wait…
They will send an email for 5% off… Then 10%… And if you’re lucky on the third day 15% off… FINAL15 I think… not sure if it works without getting the email but give it a try.

must be user specific because I tried the 10OFF but it said invalid code

edit: wrong code fool

d6005de1-3a2e-4735-9c69-04945b7f2cef_text

I need 80% off for ptsd over seeing this thing operate…

:rofl:

Thompson’s, Get your Thompson’s

only costs you $20 more than ihobby
and $105 more than tactoys when using tactoys Final15 code

Thompson’s, get your Thompson’s

and, theirs do 270+ fps…

allegedly, sounds like my MP40 getting over 300fps, but I’m still not getting it after it came back from “service inspection”

What is it doing now.?
Significantly better.?

first mag was close to the 330fps but still not consistent with a few around 240, then every mag after that completely random under 280 and the fps goes down as low as 130fps

Yeah, that’s weird… I’d say that would have to be size inconsistency in your gels, surely? :thinking:

There’s no mechanical explanation for one mag’s gels hitting 330 and then it dropping off to such a random result.

The only possible thing I can think of is maybe the rubber on the nozzle’s moving around under use and your getting a inadequate seal now and then. Or the t piece is moving around. Is there a spring over the inner barrel pushing the t piece back towards the gearbox?

Consistent low fps usually means air seal issues… random fps would have to mean a change or movement in the air seal setup. Either the nozzle’s not moving to the same position each stroke (weak tappet spring), or the t piece isn’t being retained securely. :man_shrugging:

Reply hidden???
20 characters

What the fuck. Oops I swore again. My bad.

How can you go from 330fps down to 130fps.

:man_shrugging:t2: I really don’t know dude, starting to think dodgey battery :battery:

It’s not your battery… doesn’t affect FPS. :sunglasses:

Airseal, airseal, or airseal. :laughing:

Might not be. Might be piston head come loose :person_shrugging:. I’ve had that before.

Does cover your airseal but there is a few things involved to check all the airseal boxes that shadow is not sure of.

Sounds like loose or weak tappet spring or tappet not properly attached to nozzle

3 Likes

I’ll have another look at it tomorrow and test other gels again, and I’ll take a few pics without pulling it apart n post them to see if anything stands out

just seems weird to me that the fps is up for for first mag seemingly every time it’s first setup after charging the battery then just drops off to shit from the second mag on