Upcoming Blasters and Products

The ammunition was like 50 cal pieces of steel rods, right? With longer ones for higher grain?

1 Like

They are Dowel Pins, used in manufacturing for aligning parts and come in various different sizes.

The proper Military Weapons Systems use Depleted Uranium/Titanium Alloy or something like that :thinking:

So apparently TEH plan to launch the TTI Pit Viper at the end of March.

They also said it’s from SRC. Is SRC any good?

Price still TBD.

I tried to use my SRC revolver on the weekend - hadnt touched it in 3 months. Seals gave up somewhere immediately. Not sure what that says but my only SRC experience anyhow. Build quality is avg but all fit together nicely. No complaints prior to the seals and havent looked into how hard fix.

Seals need constant lubrication, either through use or whenever stored for extended periods of time.

Silicone oil for internals, or rubber grease on components not feeding internally into the blaster.

If anyone remembers Rosie’s blasters from the initial AAP-01 import, here’s something I just found on their site.

1 Like

OMG!
Rosiest blasters still exists? :flushed:

This is the same type of behaviour that is being introduced to keep in check with government agencies regulations from suppliers :confused:

Whatever it takes to keep the products moving out of the doors to comply with local laws to allow the hobby to continue :+1:

1 Like

Interesting, DU the Americans love to use in a lot of their military hardware, one way to get rid of the nuclear waste shoot it at someone else :rofl: It’s come up recently with the Abrams tanks to Ukraine as the AB has DU reinforced armor that is secret so that will be stripped to a level of export tanks like our Abrams. It also fires DU shells with a DU component as it is very dense. A10 30mm had DU projectiles, they’ve since stopped manufacturing those due to complaints of high radiation levels in Iraq. Opting for Tungsten instead.

New M9 from ECCB.

…It looks kinda gross ngl. Not a big fan of nickle/pearl grips on an M9.

3 Likes

But it’s revy’s beretta from black lagoon, how can you say such bad things about it?

You know, apart from it being the truth

2 Likes

I do like the look of barrels protruding out a good 1-2 cm.

Found a review for the airsoft version of the new TEH ICS blasters.

Now I understand why they’re kind of exciting. A gearbox that backs off tension on the spring, when you go into safe. A motor grip that uses pins instead of screws. A new type of retention for the rubber pad, in the buttstock, to make battery changes easier. EBB that doesn’t seem like it’ll break the gearbox. Built in programmable MOSFET, with some really good trigger response.

Seems like it’ll actually be a significant step forward for AEGs.

7 Likes

Yeah good review, i looked into the ics models few days ago, they seem to be on the higher end in the airsoft world. I am mostly curious about what price they will be coming in at, as they are about 500-550usd, so once we convert to 700 odd Aud and then mulitply by 3 for gel ball tax. Looking at about 2k :joy:. But it is nice to see some better quality stuff coming in.

2 Likes

Thanks…… that’s certainly an awesome bit of gear! :ok_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like

OMG I AM IN LOVE!

Can’t play the Gelblaster games anymore, have never been interested in NERF…… UNTIL NOW! :flushed:

This could be the start of another era of stupid purchases and modifying crappy cheap products :thinking:

I never rated NERF only because of the boring “kids toys” looks of their products…… even though they well outperform GelBlasters in many ways.

You all know my penchant for historical weapons…… and this is the first Foam Dart Replica that’s really caught my attention :ok_hand:

I would naturally pull it to pieces, modify the crap out of the internals and repaint the crappy externals to something more fitting of its heritage.

This has got me excited as a legal and cheap reintroduction into the hobby…… and god help me if the Rabbit Hole is deeper than my past experience’s! :open_mouth::joy::sunglasses:

8 Likes

It’s a cheap and nasty POS that battles to hit 100 FPS and 10-15 meters range out of the box……. but by fck, it’s an awesome looking replica and that belt feed is just the bomb! :ok_hand:

I reckon that I just might have the knowledge to get something like this turning out some stupid performance numbers :joy::+1:

7 Likes

Hell…… if I can legally do this and have some great results from the MG…. would be stupid not to hit all the walls of the Rabbit Hole on the way down and maybe try bastardising more different models of these cheap toys? :thinking:

3 Likes

Ha cool, I like it. Just needs some Docs Mods to get it up to 400fps :rofl:

3 Likes

Bloody oath mate!
Give me the opportunity and I will be sure to do some stupid shite with this thing! :open_mouth:

400+ would be good, albeit stupid……but always easily made 370 as a good safe goal with very basic work :ok_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like