Upcoming Blasters and Products

Thanks, that’s like spot on. Should be fine getting a stock before the cops give the thumbs up, right? It’s not like they shoot gels.

2 Likes

Lol nevermind they don’t ship parts to SA.

Once the Coppers sort out your license, this can be provided to suppliers interstate to legally send you out parts :white_check_mark:

This is so good to have!

I am waiting to see how the TTI Pit Viper fairs from Tactical Edge. I just like the colour of it compared to the sand viper.

Stocks and scopes are accessories and do not require a licence in SA to purchase. Do not need to be transferred to FA dealer etc.

Just to add: I was still asked for licence details when purchasing from some gelball retailers interstate for acc, they may have had the wind up them. Yet I buy a full rifle stock from Cleavers and they didn’t even ask for licence details because they know it’s not required.

2 Likes

Typical confusing rushed Government Legislature that serves to only threaten, baffle and confuse retailers and customers alike :roll_eyes:

Anyone in the Hobby would be tiptoeing around what they can and can’t sell/post due to the uncertainty of what’s legal in the different states…… whereas actual Firearms dealers are more aware of the laws and have much more understanding of what’s allowed and what’s not.

That’s how I interpret what I’ve seen anyrate?

2 Likes

Yes I tend to agree. If you sit down and look at SA’s firearms legislation put a good few hours aside :rofl: I don’t expect many gelball retailers to do such a thing but only comply with their own state laws first and foremost. Trouble being every damn state has different legislation.

1 Like

:musical_score: “We are one, but we are many, and confused from all the States we come “ :musical_score::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Just found out from my favourite Youtuber that ArcFlash Labs have actually made a MK2 version of their original coil guns!

And boy, they certainly have improved a lot from their original version that seemed okay in the idea, but somewhat lacking in actual end design of the product.

The MK2 is a big step forward, and can guarantee that they would already be developing a MK3 version which hopefully involves a solid moulded housing, with better quality switches and finishing than the previous crappy looking cluster of 3D printed parts all screwed together :thinking:

4 Likes

Oh yeah, forgot to mention……

Yes I have done my homework on these quite a while ago when I seen the first various models being developed.

FYI here:

3 Likes

mm been following parts of the emg, is that the one that fires the discs

No, these are coil rifles, I’m sure the disc ones were rail guns from memory.
The discs were shaped to run along rails in the barrel via push/expansion of electricity behind them to accelerate in a controlled stable trajectory like a Frisbee…….whereas these coils just pull any metal object forward within the centre of the barrel with no physical “rails” to stabilise the projectile along its path.

1 Like

The ammunition was like 50 cal pieces of steel rods, right? With longer ones for higher grain?

1 Like

They are Dowel Pins, used in manufacturing for aligning parts and come in various different sizes.

The proper Military Weapons Systems use Depleted Uranium/Titanium Alloy or something like that :thinking:

So apparently TEH plan to launch the TTI Pit Viper at the end of March.

They also said it’s from SRC. Is SRC any good?

Price still TBD.

I tried to use my SRC revolver on the weekend - hadnt touched it in 3 months. Seals gave up somewhere immediately. Not sure what that says but my only SRC experience anyhow. Build quality is avg but all fit together nicely. No complaints prior to the seals and havent looked into how hard fix.

Seals need constant lubrication, either through use or whenever stored for extended periods of time.

Silicone oil for internals, or rubber grease on components not feeding internally into the blaster.

If anyone remembers Rosie’s blasters from the initial AAP-01 import, here’s something I just found on their site.

1 Like

OMG!
Rosiest blasters still exists? :flushed: