Upcoming Blasters and Products

Can confirm that the new Gen8 also has mag prime! :sunglasses:

……… but also can confirm is still the old split half type Gen8 receiver with a good handful of screws holding everything together like the original.

Just got sent some close up pics to confirm, and at least have some allen head screws now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Careful WA will ban pictures next :rofl:

1 Like

Nylon makes a difference though… and the screws don’t look too bad.

Until you have to service it and pull 'em all out.

For mine, hands down easiest M4 type teardown is the H&K416D V3… don’t even have to pull the charging handle to split it. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah there’s plenty of screws to play with on the Gen8’s unfortunately……a leftover design from the kids toy era :roll_eyes::joy:

Looks like TEH have restocked the Wingun revolvers. Now I have to endure several weeks of unrequited lust until the run out of chrome SSA revolvers

2 Likes

Yes the nickel pearl (actually substitute ivory) ones are the go. The antique black ones I just don’t get. …?

1 Like

I will say, the antique black one would go well with one of those lever actions.

2 Likes

Just a shame these Umarex/Winguns are no longer available in the 7.5" barrel, as they were when they first came out in about 2015-2018 (but not in gel, if you get my drift) …

3 Likes

If I remember what one of my Canadian airsoft mates said, Wingun apparently is first and foremost a .177 pellet gun company. If it’s for plinking purposes, they might make them in that, and you could get your H class :thinking:

1 Like

Jazzy, pyramyd airsoft will put one together for you in 7.5"

Pyramyd

You can have them in BB too, which is closer to gel, as it’s the smooth bore barrel, where the pellet is the rifled barrel.

And of course the prices they pay are way cheaper … but it’s the US, not Australia.

1 Like

Urge to add H class to my permit rising…

Would be easy as hell to get that over the border with police approval. Gorgeous construction on it, too.

1 Like

They are actually Umarex (a German company). The SKU on TEH’s website gives it away. Umarex is very well regarded. But clearly Taiwan must be making them.

1 Like

What a coincidence…… this just popped up in my email as I was reading this thread!

“stop looking, at the gel blaster forum,” they say
" You’ll save more money" , they say
" You really dont need it", they say…

then you show me, something else , i really want…

"Screw them, " I say…

In the words of KFC… “shuddup, and take my money…!!”

I’ll like it more, if it comes with fries…
( I missed out , on one of these…last time around)…

1 Like

I’m actually blessed mate…. I’ve probably got more spare cash than I have ever had since the WA bans!

1 Like

I’ve lost count of the times I’ve said “Yeah… no more. I’ve spent enough on blasters” :roll_eyes:

Then I jump on the XForce website and order buffer tubes, iron sights and foregrips like I did today :man_shrugging:

If X-Force had a top tier customer ranking system like Corey used to run at TacToyworld …., I would probably be at #1 highest spender, along with Zhenduo and Monkey Mods and a few others! :joy:

I do believe that I actually was on Monkey Mods top buyer list for a while, which allowed me some great discounts and special treatment!

Am still considering getting back into some of the really cool NERF stuff available, but am concentrating on my work and health as priority one right now.

2 Likes

Just saw this in an email from Tactoys.

Klobb from Goldeneye in an el cheapo $199 nylon gel blaster.

2 Likes

Grab it from iHobby with 15% off imo.

Oh it’s already out elsewhere, had not seen it

It’s not even on iHobby’s New Arrivals page. They need to hire a web designer.

1 Like