Upcoming Blasters and Products

a much cooler aka 870

I want it

Spas is manual pump only….I’ve seen a video…

1 Like

Finally a new Blaster I want the spas 12.
And it’s reasonable priced

1 Like

Huh, go figure the iconic semi auto shotgun is the one they make a manual

Just rang armoured heaven the spas 12 is coming in at the end of month.
He said he ordered heaps as he is having a stall at supernova/comic con on the 11-12 of November.
I have never been to a comic con so I intend on going and getting my geek on😜

2 Likes

pump since b02 woop woop

What?

The SPAS has always had the pump action as a means of cycling lower pressure rounds but with standard 12g it will run in semi auto, the difference with the 1301 is you’d use the bolt to charge it rather than a pump handle.

It was in the og MW too, even as far back as Half Life.

the spas-12 does look slick.

I know I know, but the first time I saw the spas it was pamp, and was my favourite. I actually really like the pump semi feature, originally I wanted That mech in the ideal shotgun.

B1301 I only know from ready or not, I like it, but I don’t think I am in love or anything

I do hope we get those shell mag shotguns, its good enough I would play with it. ButI still love the shell ejecting stuff chk chk

I just wasn’t sure what you meant was all

Found a FCU for the 1301 so that kinda gives a clue to how it works.

1 Like

This brings back memories of that fella on the old forum that claimed to have used a real Spas 12 and used to do blu tac rounds for it. Or some shit like that :rofl: He was found to be a fraud teenager reporting from Mom’s basement in a banned state. :laughing:

Wow…. had totally forgotten about that tool! :joy:

do people say “ess-pee-aye-ess” or “spaz” when referring to the SPAS-12.

Always sais the latter. :rofl::joy:

Spass. Gotta hiss that suffix.

Da ooozi 9 millameeda…

Da Spazz 12, audo loader….

Gotta do it, in a Arnie, accent…!!

Translated, from japanese…

" Come, Get some…"

3 Likes

haha I like how it just cuts mid-sentence.

Dont know what the hell you tal… …

…king about…!!

1 Like

Stop makin me want more shotguns you monsterrrssss

good things hook comes off, stock actually holds the shells, and it all folds pretty.

i always mnown the spas with stock folded pump action which makes this kinda funny to me now, those shells look to be the same as the lever shotty I got which is nice cause can buy a hundred of em off ali, or could at least.

2 Likes