Aw ne1001

Why not both?

I’m sure that two off topic threads shouldn’t be looked down upon as a means of connecting likeminded members here?

Would be best put in a separate members only thread so as not to clutter up the whole main reason for this awesome Gelblaster community :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Had a bit of a splutter, when I saw the triumph trident photo…

I mentioned this in the old forum, but Dad had two vehicles he left for me, Absolutely ( meaning it cant be contested) in his will…

1. XK120 Jaguar
  2. Triump Hurricane

The hurricane was in immaculate condition, and painted in the triumph orange, as painted above…

His partner, sold both, 1 month before he went into a nursing home, and scored 0/20 on his capacity test, due to Dementia…

She also only put in about half, of the sales price acheived…and because it was now cash, my sister took half of that as well…and that was only the beginning…

Amazing the emotional reaction, just looking at one photo, can induce…

2 Likes

Sad about your dad… :pensive:

That particular T150 in the photo belonged to my brother-in law, left to his daughter when he passed. Ironic that photo went up yesterday, today would have been his birthday and I only really remembered last night.

It’s amazing the strong link we form with bikes and their previous owners. Pretty sure my kids will feel the same about Z9s when it’s my time to shuffle off to buffalo… those and Wild Turkey bourbon. :wink:

2 Likes

I do remember you mentioning that.

Some Humans suck.

1 Like