Blaster (Regrets)

To be fair…… I was still always a Gen8 tragic trying something “modern” with the JUND/CYMA M4 CQB’s…… but still went back to the old faithful Gen8 powered blasters every single time :joy::+1:

Lesson learnt…… newer doesn’t always necessarily mean better!

As far as this thread include blaster-related equipments
i utterly regret buying 2 grips, rail cover for my Hk416
first off, i have 0 clue what were i thinking when i made that purchase, i was really happy at first but then i started thinking like: Dude you only need a grip! NOT 2 AND a full set of rail cover!!
turned out my mind was right, i ONLY NEED 1 SINGLE GRIP from the whole list
but i only made that realization after i received the products and i have 0 chance of returning it due to the seller’s policies lmao

1 Like

Ahhh yes the purchasing remorse …we have all made this mistake haha :sweat_smile:
ezgif-frame-001

1 Like

Sooo many blasters over the years, sooo many regrets… :laughing:

I’ve had buyer’s regret with just about everything I’ve bought, keep thinking what else I could have spent the bucks on :thinking:

But I keep building the collection, although it’s more the old school weirdo classics I look for these days. If I could get my hands on an old MA5C Halo I’d go to town on that. A lot of the new offerings are either overpriced or just more of the same ol’ same ol’… :wink:

3 Likes

I regret every pistol that ive owned… they were just not useful where I play and I found the actual firing of a gel to be inconsistent.

1 Like

So far it’s just the YS-08 manual springer pistol because it didn’t work right out the box

however I do regret not going all out on the young fellas first blaster, the temu ones were great for the glow hopper fun n they do hit averagely decent, still need to chrono them for shits and giggles, but yeah should’ve just got him the hk416 he ended up with right off the bat, just didn’t want a bunch of the exact same blasters floating around the house getting mixed up who’s was whos, thought it’d be better getting everyone something different to avoid confusion and arguments lol

I also regret not shopping around more thoroughly as I did over pay here and there, but on the same token, store reputation comes into play with that as well tho

1 Like

Ebay used to be full of blasters, some good ones too, not just the flouro grafitti ones.

They stopped that a long time ago, probably because people in banned states were ordering them and it was probably easier to just shit can the lot than have to filter through purchase requests from Vic, etc…

Now you’re pretty much limited to the websites of the major retailers if you want better quality. :man_shrugging:

1 Like