Break-in

Was down at my local shop today and the tech mentioned that one of the vendors had been broken into last night.

Be cautious if you get offered a blaster at a really cheap price

Looks like it was WAT. They have details on fakebook, including pics of the perps. 15 blasters stolen. Most were custom

1 Like

Such low lives! I hope they are found quick!

2 Likes

Guarantee that they are known to the police!
Sweet FA will be done though as it’s not raising revenue for Palletshites olympics🙄

2 Likes

When Blasters are being treated as “firearms” in most other States, I would imagine that the Police would actually be taking the investigation quite seriously :thinking:

3 Likes

I would hope the police are seriously looking into it as I would think the likelihood of the stolen items being used by someone who is not responsible and law abiding would be higher than when bought legally. :thinking:

5 Likes

Not related to the break in but I went into WAT today and the store was empty and Facebook page said temp closed. Anyone know if there moving or refurb?

1 Like

Really? Was planning to pop in next week.

1 Like

They’re still putting new product up on the FB page as of ten hours ago, so I’m guessing it’s just a move.

2 Likes

They are renovating.

1 Like

Shop is re-opening on Monday 3 October (although it is a public holiday )

1 Like

Command Elite Break In

Sunday, October 29th 2:20am - our store in Sunnybank Hills fell victim to an unfortunate break-in. It’s disheartening to witness such incidents but we do know how great this community is as we have so many amazing customers. We take this very seriously and have since improved our security measures! The store is still open so please come on in! The store is open, and we welcome you to come in! 💪

Details on their Fakebook page

What… again :thinking: Wasn’t that the place some knob grabbed one off the shelf and walked out.

1 Like

“Extended warranty scheme”…

When a breakdown happens, after 30 days,
Self administer yourself, a replacement…

N.B. …. Scheme only operates outside of regular trading hours…!!

But seriously, what mongerels…

1 Like

This is the new shop

1 Like