Caesar - probably the best build I’d ever done

So I figured I’d do a proper reintroduction of myself.

So a quick note. I built this blaster. It isn’t mine. So it’s possible you may recognise it. Accurate on a dime to at least 35m (I never tested it on an open field so I can’t comment more than that. But it easily compares to some of my best builds) power usage you could consider a little high. But running a brushless motor. One of the new levitation hybrid mosfets (new when I made it) 10.5:1 single sector gears (siegetek I think the brand was). I need to find the paperwork. But I can’t remember the gearbox shell used. (Was either scythe or Prometheus shell though). Apologies for the lack of accurate details. I’ve had easily 500+ builds go over my workbench since I started this sport so sometimes the details get muddled when I’m not looking at my spreadsheets.

Single shot programmed to semi. Auto programmed to a 5 shot burst. Running the good old genuine slr mags. 95% of the colour scheme done by the owner but I did make a couple parts and 3d print them to protect the mosfet as the gearbox is fully exposed with the skeletonised receiver. Once I get around to it I’ll post up a couple more of the builds I’ve done over the years.

2 Likes

Ooo how good are those Prometheus boxes, they are real quality. Couple of mine . They are just precision when there was garbage on the market simply put.

It’s a shame. I only had the chance to build about 6 builds with those boxes. But where I live scythe is all the rage. Even now.

1 Like