4 Likes

1 Like

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

8 Likes

4 Likes

Merry Xmas, one and all…!!!

5 Likes

I can guarantee that everyone is now in an ex Xmas feast food coma by now :joy:
Just got back from lunch with my family and waiting for the sun to go down with a beer or two :sunglasses:

Best wishes to one and all :santa:

3 Likes

Got home least evening after a great Christmas lunch.

Watched with amazement as my 2 1/2 year old grandson figured out how to dismantle and reassemble his hot wheels tracks and then worked out that you could join them together to make one long track.

He then proceeded to test each car and put the ones that failed back in his storage back and then played with the ones that would run the length of the track. The kid has more mechanical nouse than half the techs I’ve dealt with.

Evening would have been fantastic if Air Services didn’t change the approach to Brisbane airport and send all the southern and NZ aircraft turning over our house for two hours destroying the peace of our semi-rural environment

4 Likes

I WONDER OF I CAN GET AWAY WITH IT FOR A MOTORCYCLE :thinking::thinking:

5 Likes

Depends… have you been naughty or nice? :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

1967 Cougar Convertible Christmas

4 Likes

I HAVE SENT THIS TO EVERY ONE IN MY FAMILY.

Just to let everyone know. After much soul-searching we have decided not to send Christmas cards this year.
Including postage, we normally spend around $50 on cards each year and generally the cards just end up in the bin and subsequently in landfill. This is obviously a dreadful waste.
To counter this waste we have decided to take the $50 to Dan Murphys and swap it for Jack Daniels and beer, massively reducing our ability to give a shit what anyone else thinks!
We’re sure you’ll support us in this utterly selfish act.
Happy Christmas … from My house to yours

3 Likes

SO THAT’S WHY SANTA IS NEVER CAUGHT

2 Likes

Merry Christmas Everyone

2 Likes

Hope everyone has a merry xmas…!!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, you nutters! :wink:

3 Likes