Cod mw2 launch

I have stick drift so many holes in the wall that just so happened to be the approx size of a Xbox controller where made

1 Like

If you bought a series x and a elite gen 2 controller, you won’t have any problems. Well, at least any problems with the console. The game on the other hand….

Kastov 762 is hands down the best gun in the game at the moment. https://www.xbox.com/play/media/G68SH3F8
It won’t let me attach a video. the gameplay seems pretty slow, but the voice chat with the whole lobby was making it much more fun. Also, unlocked platinum just after.

Playing this game makes me really wish that a pp bizon gel blaster existed and that I lived in QLD…

1 Like

They do exist. X-Force used to have them. They’re just half sized and like. Really bad.

:nauseated_face: nah I was more thinking full metal with the nice clicks and clacks

1 Like

May be something that BMD would be up for. The double bell ak with the zenitco stock would be a great base blaster.
This is airsoft one that I think looks sweet.

2 Likes

This old fossil was confused about the topic heading……. Something about a fish, part numbers for brake pads and a rocket :rocket:??? :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Easy done just stick a fake launcher on it and point at the sky to get the gels to feed from it :rofl:

1 Like