Cursed Guns

If you want to see cursed guns…. go google Donut Operator on YouTube for the most horrific African/Indonesian wood and metal pipe abhorrent inventions :flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like
1 Like

Should I ?
Could I ?
Would I ? :thinking:

2 Likes

Go on, you know you want to :grin:

Bad idea

4 Likes

Yeah, I really want too :crazy_face::rofl:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Mmmmm…. reminds me of a certain LEGO GLOCK :thinking:
I don’t think that the authorities would take very kindly to this :flushed::confused::roll_eyes:

Honestly was more of a meme at all those putting body kits on their GBB pistols :thinking:
:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Does this count as a cursed gun?

RDT_20220922_1612526958700758731545147

2 Likes

I’m guessing the cartels, prefer to blow .50, rather than .05…!!

3 Likes

Mine looks better🤣
Just haven’t got around to finishing the extended mag yet :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

:nauseated_face:

3 Likes

what in the hot & crispy Kentucky fried fuck is that

3 Likes

I think it’s called experimentation. Where do ya put the… oh nevermind :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Behold, the North Korean Type 88-2.

Featuring the stock and magazine design of a bizon…but chambered in 5.45x39. The big chungus mag packs 75 rounds, and if the bizon is anything to go by, FTFs on every 3rd shot.

Praise the leader.

2 Likes

I wanna know how the mag release works. It would have to be an m4 style mag release for it to work.

1 Like

Same as a Bizon I believe. Standard ak paddle with a front hook.

But the drum needs to rock back into place. The barrel prohibits that.

Nah, it still rocks back. Front of the magazine acts as the pivot point. Magazine’s rear swings up and into position.

Check out a bizon reload vid.

1 Like

I remember reading about that a few years ago, western hands haven’t been able to get hold of it for a look but it wouldn’t be high on the list. If it was groundbreaking Russia would of picked it up years ago. Interesting nonetheless I thought anyway.
I think it would hold 40 rnds at best, just mo.

3 Likes