Cyma m4A1 CQB mag feed

There is a certain amount of time to get the gels through to the barrel, so I think the five seconds of full auto shakes the disconnected wires together just enough times for it to feed

It just seems highly unlikely that it would take 5 seconds every time… broken or loose wiring would surely hsve to be more random than that.

Anyhoo, you’ll get there. :+1:

Not exactly five seconds… just around 5 seconds. On average

It’s a wire that connects to the mag prime switch that goes into the gear box. But in opening the gearbox I learned that the gearbox was shimmed, but there is one shim floating in the gearbox

I assume you mean the mag prime switch? There are only two wires to it.

Should be obvious where they go, but post a photo of it.

It sounds like the mag feed wire from the trigger switch, as he said it doesn’t mag prime either, I’d be guessing it’s the batt+ feed wire from the trigger block that feeds the primer switch and mag terminal power :thinking:

This is the wire that normally has the diode fitted to it, unless it’s a batt- switched blaster, which some models are wired to operate.

Unfortunately haven’t seen a CYMA for a long time and the memory isn’t what it used to be :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Figured out where the wire went and here are some images of the gearbox and wires

The gearbox was shimmed and I now have a shim floating around. The shim is in image one, on the metal bearing thing closest to the left. If someone knows where it could go, though I am going to presume that it goes there for now that will be helpful! Thank you all for your help

1 Like

Here @DocBob is a, albeit a little broken and weird, is a cyma v2 gearbox

And this is a cyma cqb

(A bit of a joke, sorry for spamming a little)

Likely right where it is. Keep an eye on where shims come from next time you pull one apart. They are usually on the gears.

1 Like

Good time to reshim anyway, by the looks of it. :wink:

Gotta start somewhere, might as well be on a nylon CYMA.

1 Like