Don't Let The Door Hit You On The Arse On Your Way Out. šŸ˜‰9lb

Future plans… future plans. :thinking:

Major lifestyle changes ahead for me that require major culling of a lot of things… gel blasters being one of them.

No… I’m not shuffling off to Buffalo. Possibly interstate though, and we all know what that means. :expressionless:

So they’re all going. Might store one or two, but the rest? Pffft… If they’re designated pending, they’re spoken for and not available.

F2000 bullpup, Gen 8 gearbox (pending)
Scorpion EVO3, Gen 8 gearbox (pending)
QBZ Type 97 bullpup (pending)

Scorpion EVO3 painted, unmodified
JG XM-177 / CAR15
LH MP9, modified, in briefcase, stick & drum mag, suppressor.
M249 SAW, unmodified.
X95 Tavor bullpup, unmodified.
DK VP9L EBB pistol, hardcase.
AA-12 shottie (foam only)
SPAS-12 (foam only)
1887 lever action short shottie (foam only)

I really wish it could just be another giveaway, but I’d be disadvantaging myself with that, and I don’t have the luxury of too much generosity right now. So hit me up with a DM if any of the above pique your interest, maybe we can talk turkey before I have to endure ditching them elsewhere. :person_shrugging:

If you thought Ken Bruce had gone mad… :wink:

2 Likes

All the best with the future whatever you do mate.
Sad there is anything not one ā€œfun stateā€ but you gotta do what suits you best mate.

A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do!
Hopefully that State is a nice State and you manage to clear out pretty quickly.

With the current situation limiting the availability of these models in the future, you shouldn’t have too many issues.

Best of luck to you and the family.:+1:

Wow…!!
Change is on the cards…!!

A bit unexpected, but you gotta do, what you gotta do…!!

Be sorry not to be able to see you, nearby… :pensive: :pensive:

I’d be interested in the modded evo…

Talk soon…

@RokSolid @BME @DocBob Thanks for all the kind comments. :pray:

Just to put your minds at ease, it’s all good. There’s nothing nasty to be concerned about. My partner Sammy and I have just decided to change things up a bit is all. We’re both feeling the call of the wild and need a bit of space around us.

It’s even likely we’ll end up back in SE QLD, but for now, we want to bugger off, go bush, go grey nomad, go feral… in other words, do a DocBob and travel the country a bit. So while that’s happening, stuff either gets piffed or goes into storage… we’ve always been on the minimalist side so the less we have to store, the better. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

If thats the case,…

ill take the F2000 bullpup as well.
You’ll have first dibs at buyback, when you eventually move back…!!

And the QBZ…!!

:rofl: :rofl: :grin:

Do what you cam, while you’re able…

Mum’s limited mobility is making her years now pretty much housebound…
Get out and into it, while you can…!!

1 Like

Roger I ack. Make sure I don’t run a grey nomad off in the truck. :rofl: :rofl:

Being cheeky. I’m bit in the same boat so to speak. Sometimes you just got to do what you got to do.

I wish you all the best, you are a legend. :+1: :+1: :v:

1 Like

Should of heard mine going off yesterday. Some choice words coming out of ADL

What.?

Surely your mother is just like you…

Quiet, dignified, and not prone to outbursts…

:rofl: :rofl: :+1:
Kidding…of course…!

Best of luck on your next adventure, I’m sure wherever the road leads you, you will enjoy yourselves and make many new friends along your travels.

Thanks again for all of your generosity, care packages and tech support along the way since I joined this fine forum and I hope you and your partner have a smooth transition and an awesome time making new friends and memories wherever your journey takes you :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Ah, I’ll be around for a while yet… got too many mates on here to disappear entirely… :wink:

This is the start of the prep… culling. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Was just a bit of an IT problem. Got her squared away. All systems nominal. All the updates recently.

Just incase you might see a smoke trail out of ADL. :rofl:

Sarah Connor, come with me if you want to live :rofl: :rofl: Support crew inbound hot. :rofl: :+1:

Some f’s and c’s going on. LOL

Now you’ve done it

He’ll be on another Terminator project blaster any minute now :smirk::joy::rofl:

Phased plasma pulse rifle in der 40 kw range….

Now, do I have one of them.???
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only what you see on the shelves pal :rofl: :rofl: