Don't Let The Door Hit You On The Arse On Your Way Out. šŸ˜‰

Future plans… future plans. :thinking:

Major lifestyle changes ahead for me that require major culling of a lot of things… gel blasters being one of them.

No… I’m not shuffling off to Buffalo. Possibly interstate though, and we all know what that means. :expressionless:

So they’re all going. Might store one or two, but the rest? Pffft…

Gen 8 LH F2000 bullpup
Gen 8 Scorpion EVO3
Scorpion EVO3 unmodified
Kriss Vector
JM MP5K in case
JG XM-177 / CAR15 (metal)
CYMA M4 (metal)
LH MP9 in briefcase
M249 SAW
X95 Tavor Bullpup
P90 V4
QBZ Type 97 bullpup
DK VP9L EBB pistol
AA-12 shottie (foam only)
SPAS-12 (foam only)
1887 lever action short shottie (foam only)

I really wish it could just be another giveaway, but I’d be disadvantaging myself with that, and I don’t have the luxury of too much generosity right now. So hit me up with a DM if any of the above pique your interest, maybe we can talk turkey before I have to endure ditching them elsewhere. :person_shrugging:

If you thought Ken Bruce had gone mad… :wink:

1 Like

All the best with the future whatever you do mate.
Sad there is anything not one ā€œfun stateā€ but you gotta do what suits you best mate.

A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do!
Hopefully that State is a nice State and you manage to clear out pretty quickly.

With the current situation limiting the availability of these models in the future, you shouldn’t have too many issues.

Best of luck to you and the family.:+1:

Wow…!!
Change is on the cards…!!

A bit unexpected, but you gotta do, what you gotta do…!!

Be sorry not to be able to see you, nearby… :pensive: :pensive:

I’d be interested in the modded evo…

Talk soon…