E&C HK 416d

I think we all owe @Friendly_Fire a few Bunnings sausages…:rofl::rofl:

Yeah, all that looks pretty darn good to me… nice work!! :+1: makes a huge difference to the appearance… for the better.

Looks particularly good on the P90 V4.

Soooo… barbeque sauce and onions please… on a non-slip floor. :wink:

V5…triggertoys…sausages enroute!!

1 Like

Can’t afford them now Bunnings has upped the price to $3.50. Bigger markup than some blaster importers. First time I’ve ever seen the sausage sizzle on a Saturday morning without a line of customers

They were all, no doubt , spending their cash on the bluey garden gnomes.
Just about sold out, at 8:30 am….

Yea it’s H&K IP in effect yet again. They have done it many times. Smashed Haneal which is another German company viaying for the G36 replacement. Over IP yet again. HK hate you and will fuck you :laughing:

No way. Jeez have to get me one of those :rofl: :+1:

Use whatever white liquid you want, to fill the gaps…
:rofl::rofl:

Do it right, and get a guaranteed 18 years bonding…:rofl::rofl:

That’s great news. I got a E&C BCM rifle from them recently, and very pleased with the look and feel, as well as performance on the field. 350 fps out of the box so I had the WAT guys tune it down to 320 so it could be used at fields with a 330 limit. Some day I’m gonna get exactly the one you’ve got there. Very nice in tan. And short barrel so ideal for CQB.
Anyway, yeah it’s quite a drive to get there, but their showroom is gun p*rn heaven.

1 Like

Hey BME, very nice build you have there, I got myself the black version of the E&C HK416 and I am very please with the build, however I noticed your mag release is slightly different then my one, my one seem to be a ambidextrous mag release, wonder what the go is there

I got it like this out of the box (apart from attachments and hpa of course)

3 Likes

hey.
There are two different models, of the E&C Hk 416.
Colour differences aside, there is the 116DY-BK and 116DY-DE.

Mine, the DY, is slightly shorter, not ambidexterous, and has a slightly different front shroud.

The BK is slightly longer, ambi dexterous, and different front shroud.

I think, the tan, and black mag looks schmick…!!

Enjoy yours.!

3 Likes

100% agree on the tan variant. :+1:

I’m not a big follower of the HK416 stuff but that one does it for me. I’m a huge fan of mismatched tan on a unit. :heart_eyes: the black mag caps it off.

Hence my passion for SCARs. :laughing:

2 Likes

Also…

Azraels also have 20% off sales, from time to time…

Could be worth picking one up then…

$130 saving sounds good…

1 Like

Modelled after different 416 versions, the ambidextrous version copying the 2016 HK416 A5, fire selector, mag and bolt release.

Ambi mag and safety be handy but I guess the ambi bolt catch is just for looks.

@Friendly_Fire that mismatched tan you like and I do like too, H&K call it RAL8000

World of HK | HK416A5 | HKPRO Forums

Engineer must have had a Terminator binge coming up with RAL8000 :laughing:

Maybe the next colour scheme, will be designated…

RAM80… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I also agree with tan and black. And they rarely match colours, having black to break it up adds a nice bit of contrast.

2 Likes

I paint all my SCAR mags black… I think it looks better.

Actually, I paint them silver first, then black… then rub off some black with wet and dry to give it a weathered look. :+1:

2 Likes

Reposted the pic above, to show the contrast.

The tan mag is an LDT, if fits ands works, but is as tight as a nuns nasty…

You need to work it in, and out, it doesn’t ‘just drop’, when you hit the mag release.

All tan, is a bit too much tan, needs some sunscreen…!!!

The black mag , looks the goods, and drops out easily…

The black mag, with the white lettering, is from the A&C M-16.

It also fits, but is JUST a little tight…

1 Like

I like that too. The tan mag matches the grip and stock tan.