Forum Site - Bugs/Issues/Suggestions

cool that was probly my only question too, makes it easier to zoom in and see the small details for us vision impaired old farts :joy:

1 Like

Suggestions,

One ‘Nerf Dart Blasters’ topic

One separate topic for each state ‘QLD, TAS, VIC for those states members to hang out & discuss events, community, blasters etc.

Maybe state tags under usernames to make it easier to identify similar to Discord.

4 Likes

I don’t see any issues having a NERF section within the Forum.
It’s a large part for the people who have been banned from Gelblaster ownership, and they are all still a very big part of our community.

People like @BradleyPhillips have been invaluable in fighting for the Gelblaster legalities and being very active for both blasters and NERF in the industry :+1:

He is another great resource that I will invite to join us here for his great knowledge and advice for both of these hobbies :ok_hand:

The more we have in this community from both sides is strength in numbers when it comes to fighting for our Sport :sunglasses:

6 Likes

On your mobile @JazzyWard ?

Yeah, just while we’re watching television.

Images appear squished though?

Nope, but I’m on Android, using Mozilla Firefox.

2 Likes

Im on android 11.

Screenshot_20220727-010033_Opera GX

1 Like

Must be my phone then.

Iphone 6s by any chance?

XS Max, probably more because It’s still on IOS 13.6, I have a new 13 pro Max but haven’t switched yet.

1 Like

Anything I can help with atm @admins @moderators ?

Request for sad react :cry:

And :fire: emoji. This makes more sense for a post.

3 Likes

Any progress on the image resizing problem?