Gas recoil blaster questions?

I use silicone gun oil on mine, is the nozzle valve spring on the outlet on the magazine?

I’ve lubed the slide etc. as well as the seal on the top of the mag where it seats against the GBB but not sure where else i should lube habitually??
Cheers

Pretty much anything that moves or comes into contact with anything that does, plus any visible rubber seals, lips, etc look for shiny contact points and lube them well, not forgetting the hammer and trigger group too.

If I don’t have to give a pistol a bit of a wipedown externally when it comes out of the case, particularly around the slide, I don’t consider it oiled well.

I’ve just disassembled both, lubed the gas port in the slide and I also use silicone spray to add extra lube and that seems to have fixed my issue.

Thank you very much

Yep, mine look “well lubed” when i take them out as i do lube the slide and frame where they contact but I wasn’t aware that i need to lube the underside of the slide internals, i do now!

Any debris from the gels seems to cause issues as well, thought mine was sorted, started to do it again but there were some pieces of gel floating around which i blew out and that cleared it up. The wifes works perfectly, typical…

cheers

Don’t forget a bit of oil on your gas valve and I-rings too :+1: