Gbbr how to replace bolt release

Yeah, the offering from WAT looks a little more conventional and sturdy to my eye.

But performance wise, maybe the other ones are better… who knows? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Lets start from the top. How it looks, Because the hop up area was hand made and it clearly shows. The lines cut are not perfectly straight but it doesnt affect the hopup at all

So i been testing more. its a friction fit where the collar gets pushed more onto the barrel. The collar is a very tight fit on and after about 10 mags through with the GBBR using 16 KG gas it hasn’t moved.

I can confirm it is ribbed on the top and smooth on the bottom of the barrel. In terms of accuracy, its a little better compared to standard barrels. Although I do have to test more with fresh gels compared to the 2 week old gels that I have at the moment. I have however sorted the gels and its shooting better already.

Compared to the WAT ones. Its a tighter bore. being 7.3 compared to the 7.5 that wat is.

FPS i have seen an average of 300 FPS which is what it was before changing over so no difference there.

I cant compare the WAT barrel to this one fully due to not owning the WAT one. I will update this post when I learn more