FB_IMG_1660252673814

5 Likes

2 Likes

image0

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1659878807739

1 Like

3 Likes

I HAVE WORKED WITH SOME OF THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE.
FB_IMG_1660338962955

4 Likes

FB_IMG_1660340114310

3 Likes

Always tried to have this conversation with every single Churchie that knocked on our door every weekend throughout the 70’s- 90’s…

…. yet not a single one EVER engaged with this fact when presented to them, which had them back-pedalling and leaving the property pretty quickly! :flushed::joy::+1:

3 Likes

Aint that the truth. There’ll be nothing left to ryhme about in the future…

3 Likes

The body builder takes off his shirt, and a blonde says “WOW, what a great chest you have!”
He says “100 lbs of dynamite there, Babe!”
He takes off his pants, and the blonde says “What massive calves you have!”
He replies “That’s 100 lbs of dynamite, Babe!”
He then removes his underwear, but the blonde runs off screaming in fear. He puts his clothes back on and runs after her. He catches up, and says to her “Why did you run like that?”
The blonde replies “I was afraid to be around all that dynamite when I saw how short the fuse was.”

Married life be like…

He “Talk dirty to me”
She “I’m not wearing any underwear because you never put the fucking laundry in the fucking dryer like I asked you to 100 fucking times!”

Conventional wisdom: “If it ain’t broke, don’t try to fix it”
Mechanical Engineer: “If it ain’t broke, consider adding more features”

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1660339257029

3 Likes

Boner garage

2 Likes

No alcohol or drug has yet been invented to make me want to fuck that

4 Likes

I was figuring out how to reply to that… you nailed it :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

A penguin takes his car to the shop and the mechanic says it’ll take about an hour for him to check it. While he waits, the penguin goes to an ice cream shop and orders a big sundae to pass the time. The penguin isn’t the neatest eater, and he ends up covered in melted ice cream. When he returns to the shop, the mechanic takes one look at him and says, “Looks like you blew a seal.” “No,” the penguin insists, “it’s just ice cream.”

5 Likes

Once there was a farmer who was very protective of his three daughters. When they told him that they were all going to go out on dates one night, the farmer decided to stand at the front door with his shotgun, waiting for the dates to arrive.
Soon the first boy arrived for one of the daughters, and said to the farmer “Hi, my name is Freddy. I’m here for Betty. We’re going for spaghetti. Is she ready?”
The farmer decided he seemed decent enough, and let them go on their date.
The second boy arrived for the second daughter, and said “Hi, my name is Joe. I’m here for Flo. We’re going to a show. Is she ready?”
Again, the farmer decided he was okay, and let them go.
Finally, the last boy arrived and said “Hi, my name is Chuck…” and the farmer shot him.

5 Likes