Golden eagle MC6625M M4 CQB question

Just so im not going off topic in other posts. and it helps other people with the same question.

Im looking at getting the golden eagle MC6625M M4 CQB. Am i able to change the handguard to other styles of M4 handguards? Im looking at getting a Strike industry handguard for it if i buy this blaster.

I do not know if it would fit or if i would have to modify it to fit.

Hey man, don’t take my word for it but i think they won’t be compatible, seems like the GE M4 cqb uses locking but system for the hand guard, however the slr uses more like a clamping system for there hand guards, if the slr hand guard fit over the locking nut it could just be a matter of clapping it down but I think they would be different diameters,

Sorry if this was no help but it’s all I know

1 Like

dont need to be sorry mate.

I believe you can remove the nut from the original hand guard. But i have a more pressing issue of GBU being GBU and selling stuff that they dont have in stock and now deciding to send me a hand guard thats $30 cheaper than what i actually brought.

I have spoken to Bay city arena and they have informed me that using other nuts will work fine on GBBR stuff. Just now gotta get a different handguard

2 Likes

I don’t own a GBBR but I would imagine it’s the same or similar setup to a barrel nut on an AEG with the barrel nut clamping the outer barrel to the receiver via the thread.

So like if the stock handguard uses a barrel nut setup like an AEG I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t work.

If you got any standard AEGs you could use those to test with, 9/10 M4 handguards are the same thread.

Oh god really… well dust this one off :laughing:

So just to leave it here if anyone else wants to know. Yes it can fit aeb handguards. Just need the barrel stab like normal (no this isnt the blaster this handguard is for. Im still waiting for the new one to arrive)

1 Like

I gave them a 1 star review and the owner apparently got very angry because “he was helping out with a different hand guard and to make it vetter a FREE ksg red suppressor and a FREE barrel stabiliser” which wasnt mentioning the hand guard that he wanted to give me was 30 dollers less than what i paid for

And that is one reason why they have such a poor reputation, they’re the type of ppl who are quick to get defensive and rude instead of trying to fix the problem respectfully.

I’ve had similar situations with other groups and they owned up to it, sent me the correct part along with a return slip to post the wrong product back, a simple fix.

1 Like

i ended up getting a refund. In fairness to them. they did attempt to fix it. but its just the approach that they did saying i will get free stuff. when they full know it was a different price.

1 Like

Yea nah… that’s not good practice in any business. Good you got refunded. :+1:

I will also mention which surprised me based off of what their saying issues they have are because of the tech apparently grabbing stock without anything. They actually asked me based off of my experience of my job (working in a warehouse) They wanted an idea on how to fix the stock issues they are having. So at least their trying something. So i have to give them that at least

Yea problems there they need to address but been like that for years now. Suspect stems from the leadership. But hey if they fix things then it’s all good for the customer :+1:

Stock control in a production environment requires a level of self discipline that might be hard to find in staff where they are located. The attitude/quality of their staff is why I don’t shop there any more even though it was where I purchased most of myGen 8 blasters in the olden days

Not only that. They dont do stocktake

Yep leadership problem. That is what a boss is for is to direct staff what to do :+1: I should know used to be one running 40 workers over 2 shifts.