Help about the Mp5k Sijun is appreciated

Hello, I’ve read so much helpful info about both the Mp5k from jinming and ldt on this forum. But there’s still not much to know about the one made by sijun, and I’m planning to purchase one, but I still can’t decide between jinming for its cheap price, or the sijun with metal gearbox.
Help is needed, thank you.

1 Like

Unfortunately if that particular brand of MP5 isn’t sold here in Australia then there aren’t going to be be any Aus based members who’ve had any experience with them who can help you out. :man_shrugging:

Maybe you could do some research online to find out if it’s made by the same parent company (Jin Ming, LDT), China has a habit of releasing the same blaster under different manufacturer’s names. Looking at photos it appears to be the same as an LDT MP5, but you can never know for sure from photos.

You might get lucky with that line of inquiry. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I understand why you would think of getting the sijun mp5, they have some unique styles such as the MP5SD and metal gearbox. Currently only LDT make MP5 with metal gearbox version. Sijun parts are usually clone of LDT and hence it is highly compatible with LDT parts.

Sijun metal gearbox is not bad, but the LDT metal gearbox is far better than it in terms of QC, material strength and shimming. The sijun metal gearbox and the LDT (non-CNC) metal gearbox are not comparable, that reflected in their price, it’s true you get what you pay for.

If I were you, I would choose sijun only if I want the MP5SD, the metal gearbox won’t be a reason to go for a sijun mp5. Just my 2cents.

2 Likes

I had a feeling that you’d be able to help out @AKgelblaster :blush:

Nice work! :+1:

2 Likes