How old are you?

It feels like I’m the only person under 30 here

Look, I’m nork one

Double it then add some more. :rofl:

Like Mark Twain famously stated…

“Age is an issue of mind over matter… if you don’t mind it doesn’t matter.”

1 Like

Im 12 . Whats going on. HAHA its all good but i’m definitely not 100cms

youre not the only one under 30 lol, im 18 and i think im the youngest one here

gpt a part coming shortly :+1:

Half that, add the total to the original number, then add ten and subtract two.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

Double it and give it to the next person, then divide it by the square root of 6, multiply it by 4, subtract 7, apply the power of 3 and you’ll have been severely mislead

… and then you get to do a medical and eye test every year. Another example of the gummint wasting your time

Y’all just could say “Wizard go fuck yourself” instead

Or try…" I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve" !!!

T.M. Bilbo Baggins …!!
:rofl: :rofl:

Surely you knew you wouldn’t get a straight answer from this crowd :joy:

Whenever I am asked my age I respond the same.
I am old enough to know better! :rofl:

I was about to say I’m surprised no one’s said that yet :joy::rofl:

Yep fun and games :joy: Tyr another decade lol I could not believe it Hmm signed up for VA, nevers wait unill my Uncle about this :rofl: Wtf

I am getting wiser. As the saying goes “you need to be young and dumb to become old and wise”. So I’m starting to wisen up now. 52 in 1 days time.

:partying_face:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:tada:

Welcome to the OBC!:medal_military:

2 Likes

I’m just not telling anyone how old I am. Clicking over another gear very soon. :v:

OBC

Or

:joy::rofl: