Hpa nozzle question

Hey Guys

I just wanted to ask how you guys go about putting on your nozzles for your hpa engine (how you guys line them up with the t piece) and also if you guy have ever had trouble with the trigger boards getting wet from gel balls? Mine seems to be playing up abit, shooting pretty inconsistent and mashing up a lot of gel balls and putting the throughout the gun, just wondering what you guys would advise to do.

Thanks heaps

1 Like

if im putting it in a blaster that already has a nozzle and t-peice (pre swap to hpa) and im just putting a HPA into the box, i’ll premeasure both the extened and retracted nozzle distance from the front of box and get the nozzle to match that on the hpa engine (once installed into box).

In a more general sense, i extend the hpa out to maximum and carefully slide the t peice on untill i feel resistance with the nozzle, if the T-peice is seated and there is no resistance i move the nozzle out more, same goes if resistance is found well before the t peice is seated on the box.

I try to have about 0.5mm of nozzle squish with the t peice seated, but that also depends on the nozzle you use, I make my own and thats how i’ve designed them to work.

Does that make sense?

Adjustable T peices are also a good option if your able to use them.

-Fabian

2 Likes

Thanks heaps man, made sense and was helpful, I’ll let you know how I go with the build, also does the diameter of the nozzle matter for what t piece your using? I’m a putting the engine in a E&C HK416, so if the nozzle was a lot smaller then t piece inner diameter would that matter? I have some HPA mod mania nozzles on the way, that should work well with that t piece?

1 Like

Oh lovely (Mod Mania = me)

My nozzles are bigger than most as i dont taper in - different design principles.

I havent had a fit up in an E&C HK416, but i do run 2 LDT 416’s that both run my nozzles.

most tpeices do have the same internal dimensions to a point so the nozzle should fit fine, Just email / message me if you have any issues fitting the nozzles etc.

could even organise a quick video call if you are running into issues.

Just make sure your nozzle retracts fully (and cut to length once you find that point)

2 Likes

Will do man, really helpful thanks, just to clarify aswell, do i cut the back of the nozzle once it’s all aligned?

I’ll keep you updated on the build

1 Like

If ypu need to trim the base of the nozzle for it to retract all the way then do so minimally. They are friction fit nozzles so the more nozzle there is the stronger the hold. Shouldent need glue.

2 Likes