Intergraged Hop barrels

thoughts on WM stainless steel integrated Hop barrel, Poseidon Hop barrel, Orion Intergrated Hop barrel

Haven’t tried one myself. Perhaps you can and let everyone know what they are like :+1:

Depends on your build, but I do love any hop-up setup that allows you to retain a muzzle brake/flash hider vs using a suppressor. Mostly because I prefer my blasters sound without a suppressor. If you have a suppressor anyway I would reckon the classic LDT universal/riser style would still be fine.
I have read people on discord saying either works well best ever, or works but not worth the price.
For me, I have WAY too many blasters to warrant spending $75 on a single hopup and barrel, So I haven’t tried them, I also use 7.5mm barrels not 7.3mm, but many people use 7.3mm.

2 Likes

the WM stainless 7.3mm ID barrel hasn’t missed a beat and is by far the most accurate blaster i have in the gbbr

i just got Poseidon barrel put in my king arms haven’t tested it yet i’ll let you know if it’s any good but i have heard mixed reviews on them

and the Optac integrated hop barrel i’ve heard there good but there 7.5mm ID which is kinda putting me of

1 Like

Nothing wrong with a good quality 7.5mm barrel :+1:
Like with anything, the gel size and quality is the biggest enemy, not the barrel size, unless it’s a “highly tuned” setup using a smaller barrel for maximum FPS and VE correction.

Certainly worth trying one out, might be a great improvement…or meh… but only one way to find out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

was talking to Lowguido he recons the poseidon barrels are rubbish, he recons the optac are the way to go he hasn’t had much to WM stainless barrels

i guess i’ll find out when i get the king arms back i’ll let you know if the poseidon barrel is rubbish, if it is i will likely be changing it to WM barrel or optac to give it a try

i let you guys know

Well LowGuido would have the best advantage of testing these products, so I’d think twice myself if he reckons they aren’t the best available for your blaster, but still worth giving them a try for sure!

Will be great to hear your feedback and opinions on these different types from your blasters perspective :sunglasses:

yer ik haha but it’s already in it and cut so i may as well test it i’ll probably end up changing it because if he says it’s shit it probably is

Bloody easy to shorten barrels… gets a bit hard trying to add bits back on again though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

haha. oh well for science, i’ll get the optac as well and test all 3 and let you guys know so if ur in the market for a hop barrel you will know what to get

Sorry the barrel put in my king arms was a optac not a poseidon barrel and has been working flawlessly very accurate have not tried the poseidon yet but can confirm if ur looking for your next barrel get a optac or WM have had experience with both and are both great if ur wallet can cop $70-$100 for a barrel

2 Likes

I haven’t tried the new ones. But I was one of the lucky few to get my hands on the posiden barrels before they were released and played with them a bit since.

I think they suck to put it bluntly. It caused more issues than was necessary. I have one in my only gas pistol. Which I’ve set up to not have adjustment. And it does help the gels a little bit. But that’s as far as I’d go.

1 Like