Is EZ shoot holographic sight better than normal chinese holographic sight(picture)?

This is the EZ shoot sight

Not sure what sight you’re asking to compare it to, but I have had the one pictured on various blasters for some years. It’s really good for CQB because the viewing glass is wide and quick to find a target through. It seems quicker to use than the tube-shaped ones you have to get down along the stock to look through. So yeah, they’re excellent for quick CQB action on SMGs etc. I hope that was what you were asking!

Don’t know about that exact one, but I have had several of these in various brandings over the years and they are all almost the same. Good sight. Might not look the most “operator” but they work well, and have a good open view.

Thank you so much!!!

They are ok and better than the generic mass produced Chinese one under many brands. They are somewhat fragile though. I’ve gone away from that type altogether for that reason.

1 Like

The two are clearly different, but considering 99% of these units are manufactured in China anyway, often in the same factory, you might find they’re not a lot different. Is the second one manufactured somewhere other than China? :man_shrugging:

I’ve always looked at optics on a gel blaster as an aesthetic accessory… the inaccuracy beyond about 10 metres tends to negate any benefit a reticule gives you in gameplay anyway.

So I say if it looks cool and enhances the fun factor of using it, whack whatever you like on your blaster. I’ve got an LPVO on an M14 EBR, totally useless and impractical, but looks very cool. :+1:

2 Likes

For sure and couldn’t agree more. It’s aesthetics for me. My game blasters I run iron sights as that is as far as they go and quicker to acquire your target.

This Elcan knock off for $400. Call me crazy but I wanted it to sort of replicate the Austeyr so put it on there and that is for aesthetics or wank factor only. It is pretty good though. A real Elcan is about 4 grand. Fuck no haha

1 Like

I’ve got this style of sight on any blaster I use on the field. They co-witness with knock off Magpul MBUS pop up nylon “iron sights”