Lehui vz 61 gel blaster

So I got one of these at the start of the year as a bday present. Current plans is to design an extension to the pistol grip to fit a better battery. Switch to deans and I’m going to redesign and print something to go over a hop up. It’s not needed. But I can’t ever need anything stock.

My question is what looks would look good on this thing?

As to the blaster itself. It has about 25m range with seriously impressive accuracy ootb. But it does only hit around 220. Not an issue when it’s for cab though.

2 Likes

Possibly the smallest blaster on the market :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Cool little bit of kit!

Had a google out of interest myself. Some solid options :open_mouth: :+1:

@Friendly_Fire did a wooden grip finish (coating) I believe…
Looked the goods.

Accuracy is good, due to low fps contributing…
A good candidate, for a laser pointer…!!

Suppressors…

Must suppress the urge,
To urge the suppressor…!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok. Those first 2 look awesome

You mean this? :thinking: only did it because they came stock with wooden grips. :man_shrugging:

How can you not suppress?? :joy:

Those grips are back to black again now, btw. :+1:

???

Why?

I reckon the brown looked good…

Paint, or coated.?

It was painted… brown with a wash of dark woodstain, satin clear over the top. Came out a little too dark. I sprayed them back to black because I briefly used it as a base for a sci-fi themed build… very briefly.

I thought they looked very MDF but the realsteel grips look pretty much like that anyway.

If I did it again I think hydrodipping would be better… get some grain into it. :+1:

They’re a cool little unit, very snappy on 11.1v… and you know I have a thing for CZs. I’m more into faithful replicas so I removed the bottom pic rail on mine.

Armoured heaven have a bunch of CZ pistols…
CZ75…

Shadow2

Cz75 has a tiny slide on top…
And, gives off browning hi-power vibes…

75 would look good with timber grips…good luck finding them…

Yeah it does, hey? Quite a bit. :thinking:

I went on the hunt for a Browning Hi Power to go into a Vietnam era loadout, but no joy.

All I could find was a Denix replica. :man_shrugging:

This is a little bit more expensive…but it fires gels…

Denixs are getting expensive, for what they are…

Close.
Safety, hammer, sights…but the height of the slide is the main difference…

And, the CZ in the flesh, has the powdercoated aluminium look about it…
Not the old dark " classic black"…

Oh damnit you two, the CZ75 pistols are some of the nicest shooting (in real steel). Very prolific and wood grips are at your corner store. Popular with club shooters as CZ keep evolving the 75 platform to cater for defensive and comp shooters. Hi Power is stuck in the 60’s some where with no evolvement.

Between the Hi power and CZ they use similar design elements. Shot both, CZ wins, Hi Power just not as comfy.

Italian copy of the CZ75 in a Tangfolio were popular in my day as they were a lot cheaper and for range blasting there was not much wrong with them. Couple hiccups on the first batch that got rectified being picky on ammo.

Inherently accurate. Trigger was like glass. I nearly got one but things changed and it never happened. Now I just drool.

Brad at AH said he sold out of the shadow 2’s super quickly…

Bought up by Comp shooters, who wanna practise handling at home…

They do look tasty…grips are a personal choice…

I wish they had a pistol club, brissy northside.

I’d look at getting my cat H license…

Belmont is a bit of a hike, and toll bridges…haven’t even shot the Lil badger yet…other stuff keeps coming up…

1 Like

Pity, that City of Brisbane club is the type of shooting I used to do and is the most fun. Imo.

Reading a bit seems the SSAA Belmont? Murrumba one, not familiar with the area. I guess you’ve looked in to it. @Wombat will know a bit.

Toll gates are stupid.

Just to rub it in, they are opening a new combined 2klm rifle and pistol range within 15mins drive of me. Might have to pop in one day and have a look, gained initial approval via SAPOL and construction is happening to comply with the everything down to amenities etc.

I’ll grade you a landing strip so you can FIFO mine and we go there :laughing:

I’ve got the target ready…

When I play cat H on a Form 33 these days, it is usually at Belmont. Only other range is the one at Browns Plains

1 Like