Let's talk about tracers

In a matter of tracers… I have a very big doubt… do people who play with tracers play without hop up? My team and I bought tracer balls, but we don’t know which tracer to buy because having installed the Hop Up we don’t know which tracer we could put, we were thinking about illuminated chargers, what do you think about this topic?

Tracer mags are supposedly good, I don’t personally know, but you won’t need to remove a hop up.

3 Likes

Ldt glow mags would be your simplest option for running glows, every time you shoot the mag flashes your gels. If that isn’t going to work for you, you can try using an azraels muzzletek hopup, which can fit a tracer unit after the hopup.

3 Likes

LDT tracer mags worked flawless for my needs, I never bothered with muzzle tracer units because of that fact. You don’t need to charge the mags either.

5 Likes

Can concur with the LDT Tracer Mags.
I used to trim the mag catch detents to be able to run them on different model blasters as well :ok_hand:

WarInterest Glow Gels were my favourite…… pretty decent performance in most AEG’s with little issues encountered :+1:

4 Likes

I run my LDT MP5 AEG with a barrel mounted tracer unit because I like the suppressed look and it has orange LEDs to simulate the muzzle flash (it lights up the water vapour coming out of the barrel and looks awesome).
I have a Sweetheart hop up installed on the inner barrel before the tracer unit which screws onto the outer barrel.
I am very happy with how my setup runs.

6 Likes

FOUND ANOTHER USE FOR TRACERS

SORRY I WILL SEE MYSELF OUT

3 Likes

I have almost the same setup, sweetheart hopup, and run a tracer unit with flash and it works. For this reason my two mp5s are my go to blasters for night time indoor fun.
I have not had great experience with the tracer mags, dont own any ldt m4 style blasters, and the ones I do have that fit them are hit an miss with feeding gels reliably. So they sorta just sit there gathering dust. I have found that if my blaster feeds from slr mags glows will work with a tracer unit so that is what I run usually.
For me, glow gels are loads of fun, I dont care if I get seen and shot at in night games, and if I do need to perform a shot without giving away my position, I have my pistol :slight_smile:

1 Like