M4a1 strathpine gone

A Tech-Nine would also be nice.
Who doesnt want a miami snare drum.

Why is M4a1 branded as MGB - they ain’t no pommie sports car

More Gel Blasters? :thinking: :rofl:

It was due to their account being banned on facebook, something about weapons lol.

yeah, trust facebook with censorship!

/s

Maybe Going Broke…??

Roll up, roll up, get your preorders in now…

Good!
Sick of fixing M4A1 builds at the field😅

Only coz M4A1 sold the most of cheap blasters of any of the shops bar none so they are the most common you’ll come across these days that are thrashed because the owner does not do any maintenance.

M4A1 had no custom builders or maint people, sell volumes and crank em out. Like I said before when they had a shop here and had an in store discount. It was like lining up for a concert to see Elvis Presley play live. Sold out by 10am :rofl: 600 out the door in 2 hrs.

From what I’ve been told by the owners, they are upgraded and or maintained by their techs🤔

1 Like

They were the original Gen 8 vendors with TT and the first to bring in GBB. They had a supplier in China who developed the Steyrs and SMLE for them. Supplier took forever to get the Steyrs through production and then the supplier got shut down during the crackdown. Apparently the driving force behind the business is now in the US trying to develop that market. Local business appears to be in a holding pattern as the market contracts

1 Like

May be the case in your state but was not here I can assure you. No such thing as a tech. It’s either uprades or maint :+1:

The SMLE would have been a modified a**&* version. There are plenty of these in C02 on the internet (primarily in the UK). The supplier would have had them modified for gel.

Exactly - M4a1 would have paid to have them modified for gel

And compared to the Double Bell Kar98, they are nowhere near in the same class - the SMLE feels very (very) cheap in comparison - for the same price basically. Shame the SMLE couldn’t have been constructed the same way. I’m sure there would have been a good market for them here.

The SMLE is not an airsoft to gel conversion… actually a BB/slug gun that has been converted.

1 Like

Finally, someone without misinformation and guessing. :+1: