Magazine chest rig for my arp9 xyl

Want to get a magazine chest rig for my arp9 xyl I like the simplicity of these two but would like around 6 slots instead of 3. Would get the novirich one but it’s out of stock.

Source some single MOLLE MP5 pouches to deck the space out. Search and you shall see :+1:

2 Likes

I just stick them on both sides?

1 Like

You should be able to get two triples on the front of that rig.

If not, just run as many as you can on the chest rig and run one or two extra pouches on a molle belt. Then you’ll have room to add pouches for pistol mags, speedloader, dump bag, etc.

1 Like

I run a chest rig that either takes 2x2 m4/ak mags, or swap out the Velcro stretchy inserts and I can then run 3x2 mp5/arp size mags. Very handy on game days as I can just rip the inserts out and change if changing blasters.

Yeah, I like to keep my setup pretty simple too.

The fixed chest rig I use holds 4 M4/AK mags, a few pistol mags, a dummy Fairbairn-Sykes on the shoulder strap and a few zip compartments for incidental stuff like camo paint, gloves, etc.

I also run a molle battle belt that usually holds extra pistol mag pouches, a speedloader pouch, dump bag and tactical quick release pistol holster. It gets changed around a lot depending on the gameplay and sometimes gets used on it’s own with no chest rig.

Yes thats it :+1: or Like FFire yea two triples would work for sure :+1: