MCX; my pride and joy

First post here, so Hi

Just wanted to showcase my LDT MCX, definitely not the best looking out there, but it’s mine and I’m happy with it

Airsoft Artisan SUR300 handguard (waiting on the proper suppressor to clear customs). Typical eotech + magnifier, unity tap with a peq 15 and m600

Does 320fps @ 38rps (On an Aztech Brick)

If you’re curious in the internals, here they are:

Ldx expert gen 2.5, tapetless, 13:1 gears (short 2), warhead 35k, m120, Perun hybrid, Prometheus J-caged bearings, Aztech piston
If you’ve got any suggestions, do let me know!

6 Likes

Welcome! Nice build, very little expense spared too!
I love the warhead 35k 13:1 build, makes for a very snappy instant semi and wild full auto; and is pretty kind to batteries too.

Almost the same spec as my cyma, 13:1 (short 4), warhead 35k, m120. Though I still run a tappet plate and it is 350fps @ 36rps on a Titan nunchuck. Interestingly I have been running it a nice 7.4v 6000mah nunchuck Titan in my cyma, still pulls 25rps on a 7.4v, but is cool to have the option to be full tilt on 11.1v (which is why I built it!)

Also I wouldn’t say it isn’t the best looking out there, it is simple and purposeful, with all the tacticool bits, and I reckon it looks mint.

Anyway, welcome to the circus!

1 Like

Many thanks for your words!
I’m quite stoked on how you still manage to push 350 fps with m120 short 4!
Could just be because you’re running a tappet and an x-force m120?

1 Like

I don’t know, I have done a few builds that are short 4 teeth with an m120, both SHS blue and red pack springs, and x-force springs seem to all get same results for me. I suspect that x-force and shs springs are the same oem from my experiences with them.
One of my blasters has a Slong gearbox with an apache, same setup, same results, is currently the only tappetless I have running as was never to fussed about them, works well though and that box was nearly impossible to get feeding and sealing without the apache, as it is kind of designed to use something more in the 6mm size.

Yeahh, I wouldn’t say Aztech did too much to change it from for airsoft to for gel