Micro-mini-gattling gun?

Hey just wondering if any of the micro mini …those spinning thingy …big arse predator guns that have been made to fire gel balls are worth buying and will fulfil my childhood dream of owning anything close to that juganaught of a gun Arnie mowes down everything within T2…does anyone have one?is it any good?any input,comments opinions advice etc would be greatly appreciated

The only full electric one I have seen in the wild, was at Donnybrook. It was the blokes first game with it and it broke. Now, for a gel blaster to break on first game it, is certainly not uncommon, but for well over $1000, the guy was understandably livid. An seeing OZ Gel put some photos up of its internals, definitely not to impressive on the inside,

All pictures are courtesy of Oz Gel’s facebook page.

Looks a bit too plastic for my liking, even though rps is shared across four barrels and the system is pretty simple in operation, but the performance wasn’t that much above an upgraded m4 that would cost less. So literally just leaves buying it for the looks and feel, which in my opinion were not that great, and they aren’t really based on a real thing, which bothered me. It seems to be an expensive novelty item.

I have seen the HPA microgun thingy a few times. While I don’t like HPA for normal replicas as I think it is a waste of money, and being tied to a tank is something I don’t like. But for a minigun I could wear that, as they are powered by an external source of electricity or hydraulics. But if I were to get a minigun of sorts, that would be the one I would go for. They are few and rare, but Tac Edge gets them from time to time.
Again though, not a true replica, but in gel you can’t always have a cake and eat it, quite often you get a turd that is palatable though lol.

My opinion, and just that, not to be taken for actual advice :laughing:

2 Likes

As a wise man once said "ya cant make a birthday cake outa dog shit"and my conclusion on that was somewhat the same as fella from work said “ya can…but it still tastes like shit”…thankyou i couldnt ask for better info onya mate

Replace the orange plastic with metal parts, better springs and a bigger motor to handle the load of multiple springs and it might very well be a decent blaster, at the very least more reliable.

But for a $1000+ blaster that’s pretty piss poor quality.

If you wanna get serious…

Go to the States / NZ and grab one of these…

Convert it to gel, organise a B709 and your away…!!!

Very expensive exercise, for a 1 to 1 replica…

Thats why they make the smaller / cheaper scaled down models.

But, if you Really, Really want it, and can afford it…

I completely agree with the above, about the performance of those avail in Oz, are no better than a souped up M4 platform…and it ties you to HPA.

I bought one of ‘Hiroshima Screamers’ 2nd hand souped up M4’s, with upgraded mags, and it does 3000 r/pm, if that’s your thing.

At the end of the day, your dollars, your call…