Most accurate replica pistol?

If you want a decent 1911 the JG 1911 is decent and on sale for $249 atm. I am a wetech fan, however after owning a JG hicapa for 15 months and now a JG 1911 since Christmas… pretty happy with them. Green gas, gets 2-3 mags out of a fill… and my favourite is that they always shoot gels and don’t get fussy and jam like wetechs do… they like smaller fresher gels where the JGs just don’t care. If I am in need of a quick pistol use they always work, so become quite fond of them. Good value and reliable.

3 Likes

I just traded a Well 1911 Co2 with two green gas mags for a modified Gen 8 fitted AEG…

Should give you some idea of what they’re worth :joy:

If the M92 floats your boat, the Double Bell Taurus is a good option… doesn’t have any of the mag issues of the early M92s. It does have a bit of in-your-face product branding though that might not be for everyone.

I’d buy it over the Sig P226 any day.

5 Likes

Still bugs me with that Taurus how it is labelled as such but has the safety/decocker on the slide which for a Beretta is correct. But for a tearass is very wrong. I guess I miss my 9 …

1 Like

On that Taurus safety/decocker, from Goat G*ns…

1 Like

Hows the mag on your taurus…??

Mine leaks like a seive…have swapped valves, under warranty, several times…ive just about given up on it…

And the safety always works loose…
I’m dissapointed…

Speaking of decocking…

Do the DB ones do it? The WE ones do, but the Wells ones obviously didn’t.

Yea I just knew it from RL :+1: I had a PT99AFS. $700 brand new, a beretta was going for $1799 at the time awhile back. The Taurus was easily as good as the beretta, I laugh when people poo poo the Taurus. Little do they know :rofl:

Edit: AFS stands for All Fucking Shiny :joy:

@BME
@JazzyWard

I don’t own a Taurus… just played with one a bit while being a barfly at the local blaster shop… but it was on my hit list. I love the feel of a 92. I’m not so sure about it now after hearing about your leaky mag, BME :expressionless:

@Maiphut yeah, funny how the real steel Taurus is looked at as the poor cousin to the Beretta. But from what I’ve read in reviews, that’s far from true… they seem to be pretty damn good in their own right. :wink:

1 Like

From what I hear the mag releases on them aren’t great (there’s aftermarket ones available however), but everything else is solid as a rock. Got a US friend who even prefers them over the Beretta.

My WE tech, resident evil beretta mag, fits in the Taurus, and works just fine…

I may buy another of those, and throw the Taurus mag out…
The Taurus does feel, a little heavier and sturdier, than the wetech…
I’d use the Taurus on a game day, to have it knocked around, and save the wear on the RE beretta…

Can’t argue with 30k rounds and zero stoppages. A lot more accurate than a Glock. :+1:

4 Likes