Nerf Foam Dart Blasters

Karens, hysterical Karens, everywhere…

They should have a cotton wool aisle, at Lowes, so we can wrap ourselves up in it, and be safe from life…!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Honneslty i dont think it would be allowed in a normal nerf war even if u dress it up to be more colorful because i dont think thry go under 100fps

I think u would be able to get away with it in a public one but i wouldnt run it with a stock have the tank attached direclty too it and have it done up all fancey

Just my thoughts tho

Yeah, i’ll have a chat to tacedge…
Safest to assume, gels rules apply, until you confirm otherwise…

I doubt they know any better i think they getting them after a bunch of us got em imported privately and saw the like of em

Iv heard some horror stories of m4a1 telling people to not charge their batteries a certain away and all sorts of dumb shit so may faith in retailers is pretty low

1 Like
  • Private Only.
    Most states only allow HPA Nerf in Paintball fields and private property fields similar to where Bradley Phillips uses his.

This is not a public blaster like the Worker Swift, Dart Zone Nexus Pro, DZP MK3, QWK Challenger MK3, Worker Phoenix 2.0 etc, so treat it like Gel Blaster.

1 Like

By that standard low power ait shouldnt be used either?

Best to ask in these @BME
Brisbane Area Nerf Group
Gold Coast Nerf Group

Im not sure what the difference would be between hpa and lpa because they end up outputting the same psi ones just running an air compressor straight to an internal tank wheres one uses a internal down step regulator?

as far as i was aware paintball streight 800psi?

Depends on a particular events admin’s rules, in VIC some are 150fps cap, usually indoor or public outdoor, some 200fps cap private outdoor, some 450fps cap private outdoor.
Some have MED’s, minimum engagement distance, no med, 10m, 20m, 30m, all depending on each persons blaster fps.

Best to ask in Nerf High Pressure Airheads Group

bleeerrrr effort social media ;-; terrible people errywher

aint that the truth :roll_eyes:

It’s outright banned in many states anyways Qld should be fine

1 Like

@Bikersmurf these guys do tracer units for the glow darts, top model has inbuilt bearing scar rifling for better accuracy, think they all come with gel barrel adapters too:

fuk oath thats neat :>

Glow darts are neat until they stop glowing and you have to find them in the dark outside that sounds painful as but they would be cool for video making

3 Likes

Yeah glow darts mainly good for indoor arenas like Archery Attack though. They’ve got UV lights now I hear. In any case their just a novelty.

2 Likes

That’s neat, seems to have decent accuracy and fps for such a small size :man_shrugging:

The stock is pretty cool :+1:

2 Likes