Para's Autism Corner

Umm, hes here already

1 Like

I thought Squidy has his foot constantly stuck in his mouth :rofl:

1 Like

The prophisied one returns, mortals shudder at the thought.

Oooo exciting stuffs, I am now a cam girl

I am setting up to start live streaming games n stuff, as well as probably whatever other things I want once I get better gear for it yknow, might do some gel ball stuff on there if I ever get somethin viable ^+^

I am not doin it for numbers, more for mental health, and I just feel so good rn, I am settin up the software to look all clean and pretttyy.

If you wanna come say hi I’m happy to give ya the link otherwise I am just postin to say im excited about future things, for context when in 3 months I am posting about the end of all humanity because something went wrong like people actually started watching my content and now outside is not an option.

3 Likes

Are you talking about twitch streaming or some other platform? What genres are you thinking of showing off?

2 Likes

Share any of your content links here and I am sure that you will get plenty of support :+1::sunglasses:

4 Likes

that depends u payin?

Lmao but fr yeah twitch streamin, rn I am using youtube cause that’s what I am familiar with but I am gonna start feeling out twitch too.

Slow goin rn I am still fumbling with software using outdated hardware so a lot to do before this is working cleanly. The last two streams I did went fine even if they were basic then I made the overlay and got it all prettied up and was toying with reducing the delay to make chat interaction a bit better when my friends watch me.

That caused the most recent stream to absolutely crater the overlay just stopped working today and it was hanging up until it just stopped broadcasting at all with minutes of delay so I had to kill it, taking a break to relax before I go try and fix it.

Lots of tinkering with streaming software, and much needed hardware upgrades cause this pc is like 6+ years old now if memory serves.

what’s your account? you’d get loads of support from us here.

1 Like

C’mon Puppy don’t be scared show us your first go’s at streams :+1:

3 Likes

For sure homies, Puppy - YouTube

3 Likes

You stream for 5 hours straight??!!!

1 Like

It was meant to be 3 >+< that game really spirals into another and another adventure.

But normally I think I wanna stream closer to 3 hours that feels good.

1 Like

how’s the Webley going?

1 Like

Glad to hear it ^+^ by all means feel free to come bully me in chat whenever.

The webley is goin really well, I fuckin adore it

2 Likes

Don’t forget to like , subscribe and smash the bell! :rofl:

3 Likes

SOT is a banger game

1 Like

You are free to play with me if you like ^+^

Make sure to buy all my merch and make everyone you know watch my content

5 Likes

Heh good to see ya in chat, sorry I have been messing with stuff for like 2 hours now trying to figure out which check box caused the stream to have catastrophic errors so I am a bit fed up atm

Buuuuut I will be back streaming after dinner or tomorrow and be in a better mood CAUSE I FUCKIN FIXED IT WOOP

ONLY TOOK THE WHOLE DAY LES GOOOOOOOO

Seriously sorry you had to start on me venting, I’ve been grasping at straws thinking something in my pc musta just snapped

Next stream will be more positive promise ^+^

1 Like

Good stream posted, late cause I was procrastinating but I feel a lot better now everything worked how I wanted and I am feeling really good

also only 3 hours woop

1 Like