Para's Autism Corner

Only 3hrs :pleading_face: I was thinking an edit down to 20mins would be cool :+1:

1 Like

I have been thinkin about making highlight videos, lotta work gonna have to retool a few things to make it work properly, I am pretty sure it’s not recording anything to my pc right now so gotta mess around with some settings for next time

1 Like

Latest stream was so goooooood, forgot to enable recording while streaming so oof but it was still so good, the twists, the betrayals, the draaamaaaa

very good, I will work on edit potential for sure now since this is going well already.

1 Like

I just realised I dint have empathy badge anymore… sadge

how will people know I hug everyone who crosses my path?

THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW

Live streamin is goin really well, I even got a webcam so I am officially a camgirl les gooooooo

Even made a schedule of sorts, monday tuesday thursday friday are weekly obsession, long play sorta stuff but honestly whatever I wanna play or am stuck on

saturdays and Wednesdays are the good shit that I am playing fully on stream

and then free space if I just wanna chill n play shipbreaker or somethin

I am still tweakin but the rough outline is pretty good

and as I start doin other stuff it will even out pretty well I think with life and streamin

im hyped

1 Like

You should consider streaming warzone. Theres a lot of small creators who have gotten popular quickly from it.

Gettin popular isnt really my goal, and warzone makes me wanna commit

I’m just playin whatever I find fun and if people start watchin maybe I’ll play suggested stuff here or there

No point playin cod if I fuckin hate playin cod yknow

Gonna get on stray later on tho

2 Likes

I’m stuck on this level in Life 2.0 , still waiting for some cheats to come out so I can get around it :rofl:

2 Likes

So much shit has happened in the last week omfg

Big one is that I found out I am Ace, which is neat

ah shit… im gonna fuckin conclude
animie-condo

Yea
Nah.

That aint gonna pass here. Get that monstrosity out.

Its a garand… SHOTGUN

I NEEEEEED IT

That is an abomination sir :pleading_face:

1 Like

I just remembered the forum still exists AHHHHH

HIIIIII

SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED OMFG

Anyways, really really want a butchered luger, also a p90 still >×<

Still pissed about my fuckin sig bein a dick, I am not even gonna ask if there are cut slides yet.

I got so much crap to rant about, I am Ace which is neat n exciting n also fucked up so much plans omfg.

Also I wanma do things with a luger that would make whatevergod cry.

Okay not a luger specifically just that style of action.

now 2 combatting ideas, smart pistol with it designed to be fired with the middle fingers, so the barrel will be inline with your arm like the chiappa rhino, which is good for stuffs, and since the action kicks up not back so you can really force that into the back of your palm. Like realistically I dont know if it is worth the effort but it would look sick as hell. The smart pistol is cool shit from a game sci fi nonsense with homing bullets, literal fire and forget dumb fun, fits the look of that stupid grip.

And the original horrible design idea I had which was bending the grip out for that flatter look like a sawn off shotgun. I dunno why exactly, it would look like a cool modern flintlock? but I really doubt it would actually handle worth a shit set up like that… BUUUUT IF ITS A MAGIC SCIFI SMART PISTOL WHO GIVES A SHIT HOW IT HANDLES

Obviously cant/wont be doin that if I get my hands on ome of these stupid spensive lugers… probably.

BUT IT WOULD BE SO FUCKIN HOT, I even saw a sight mount, that is ak style side mounted over the action so it kicks behind the sight which is crazy lookin and I adore it.

inb4 I lose my mind and come back in another 3 months with smart gel blaster that shoots homin gels because fuck you thats how

This is what happens when I am left to my own devices, but fuck u its still aesthetic as hell

1 Like

How long you think before we get a full metal wolverine?

Cause gaaad daaaamm I’d luv me a folding pump.

Practical… idk maybe whatever BUT IT WOULD BE SICC AS HELL

gettin reeeeaaaaaaaal desperate for a s/s lately too

1 Like

I reminded myself why I adored my pump action.

Now a mix of happy and sad, sad at the sorry state mine is in, happy at the feeling of using it even briefly

That old drive to keep building is coming back to me and I dunno if I wanna cave to it or not.

Part of me does, grab a gas shotty and source parts to bring it up to speed… it would be ridiculously expensive but part of me really wants to go for it.

Equally just want to get a real steel at that point. Even if I only realistically care about running snap caps through it which feels redundant. But at least it is less likely to just… break on my aye?

Part of me genuinely wants to get some custom shit made but that requires way more design and money to do so it will stay a pipe dream for now.

But I am fixated on it again, and happily remembering everything that made me love it in the first place, the stuff video games lose in the tactile way u move with it that had me start fallin to double barrels so dramatically

2 Likes

THE CULT OF 7.62 EXPANDS

7.62x25/35/39/51/54
76.2x385
AND NOW
26.7x101
Filled with 7.62 BUCKSHOT

1 Like

okay, so so much more, 7.62 is just 0.3" so anything that is measured 0.3, 3.0 etc is 762

this makes me happy cause so so so many things were made, like the 30-30

IN OTHER NEWS I JUMPED OFF A WATERFALL N SAW A SHOOTIN STAR

I am also changin story stuff so thats been fun, n considerin alternative shotguns

I like too many shotguns its a problem

A big debate is just the 12vs4gauge issue cause numbers are cool but that round is excessive for hunting trucks let alone anything else

the others are more form function things

like the twin tubes of a ksg vs the aesthetic and manual of arms it brings up

1 Like

A little something, to keep you entertained, @ParaFox404

Enjoy…!!!

3 Likes

Someone on Fakebook just 3D printed this for aps shells

3 Likes