Poseidon m4 magazine adapter

Hi guy’s, new member here and first time posting, this may be a stupid question but I’m hoping to get some advice on a battery to fit my poseidon m4 adapter, it’s currently fitted out to run green gas can direct to my JG Hi-Capa 4.3 and drum magazine. The FCU has a jst connector and here is a pic of the set-up for reference, it’s not attractive but it works, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

any type of HPA battery will fit. Just make sure you use 7.4v. From memory you could blow the fcu using an 11.1v battery.

Also be mindful of the below style hpa batteries that have the larger white plug I’m not sure if these ones will fit.

1 Like

Thanks for the information guy’s, I have tried 2 different HPA batteries and neither fit, both 7.4v as I was informed to only use that voltage, but have realised that one battery I purchased is li-ion and slightly too big and the other is from an electric blaster pistol and slightly too big as well, I will look at the suggested li-po battery and see if that works, thanks again for your help :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like