Recent purchases

Has anyone figured out what BOLBR stands for yet … or am I just living under a rock? :smile:

Possibly - Bored of Lame Blaster Reviews

1 Like

The sig 551 and 550 best fits a titan stuck either 11v or 7v. They are made for a round battery and are a pain for any lipo of decent size.

There used to be a rumour it was “big ole lesbian blaster review” or so nonsense, but either way it works well if searching for his videos.

1 Like

Bring
Out
Lego
Bricks
Rebuild

thank you for the video wombat… much appreciated :call_me_hand:t2:

I had to read that twice sear it said socks :laughing:

1 Like

Socks, stocks…
Tomatoe, Tomato…

you can do both…!!

Untitled

1 Like

drop your cocks and grab your socks :socks::joy:

1 Like

Elbows , Knees, wallet and keys :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

“Alright, you heard the man and you know the drill… assholes and elbows! Hudson, come here! COME HERE!!”

something tells me that’s where Adam Sandler got his Phone wallet keys song from, at least the basis of it :thinking:

Except Sandler is older than me, so there’s that myth busted :wink: :rofl:

yeah but so’s that saying, but also I’m pretty sure it’s not that long ago he did that song

I wouldn’t know. Sandlers a comedian and I don’t follow his “entertainment” :+1:

copy that, all good mate

1 Like

Big Old Lesbian Battle Rifle. Low Guido himself said that’s what it stands for :sunglasses:

Cheers mate :beers:
I do remember a long time ago he was asking people to comment on what they thought it stood for, but I never seen any of the guesses or answers.

You didn’t want to either :rofl: Bring On Licking Big…

Oh Banned again… :joy:

just arrived on my doorstep…

about to charge it up and have a few shots

:+1:t2:

edit:
ahh get f@#ked… battery operated, no tripod included… hope I’ve got some triple a batteries around :roll_eyes:

no mention of it not having those things in the listing but had the tripod pictured.
then again it only cost me $45 with free shipping.

f@#kers :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Yeah, my Acetech chrono didn’t come with a tripod… runs on AA batteries so no charging required.

The camera section at Target, BigW or Kmart… small tripods are cheap as chips. :+1:

2 Likes