Retailers, Ranked

Definitely not right mate, but as mentioned above, the supplier is legally responsible for your product right up until delivery to you.
If Auspost get blamed for “losing” item, the supplier then must send you another for free.
I think that it’s possibly the scenario mentioned above, where they have just scanned a ticket, but have yet to actually send anything out :thinking::rage:

2 Likes

Thanks man, yeah someone else mentioned the same thing and it’s a bit of a load off my mind. I’ve an appointment with a legal service tomorrow, I’ll see what my options are. I am being seriously ghosted by Prestige Blasters at the moment, pretty sure they’re hoping I’ll give up and accept the loss.

3 Likes

Sorry been off the grid with the worst cold ever, not sure what strain of corona we have at the moment but it was that one for sure. I agree, tac edge (Mt Gravatt, see Moose) or X-Force (Vas) can’t go wrong really. We buy all our base platform blasters from them to build off before we tear them apart (lol, but also cringe). Always had a great exp, if you’re chasing your first Blaster hit them up.

4 Likes

I actually got my first blaster from X-Force way back in 2017……good old faithful Gen8 :sunglasses:
Went from collecting quite a large range, modifying them to stupid ends to see how far I could push them……. but now all been landfill for a long time now :cry:

Always backed Vas for his open honesty on all the reviews of their products, good and bad, plus their exceptional customer service.

Only bought from other retailers when stocks weren’t available, or from overseas suppliers for upgrade parts that weren’t available anywhere in Australia.

Really had no issues with other renowned companies either during my time in the hobby, but that’s because I always research any business before I spend my money with them.

5 Likes

I can vouch for Azrael’s Armoury and Tactical Edge Hobbies, both posted items the same day as purchase…AA 23 mins after purchase, and TEH’s arrived the very next day with snail mail. Top products too.

2 Likes

Wonder if Prestige is about to do a runner :thinking:

4 Likes

Will find out “tomorrow morning” I suppose :thinking:

2 Likes

Never like their prestige prices anyway🤣
Honestly there should never any problem with tracking numbers if your using the postal system anyway :thinking:

3 Likes

Lets go on Xmas holidays early! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

Shouldn’t be sending any stuff to WA, anyway…!!

Or Melbourne…!

1 Like

There’s batteries, battery chargers and lots of merchandise or bolt on accessories that aren’t outlawed by the bans, so they might still do a bit of trade interstate with those particular things :thinking:

4 Likes

An absolute eye opener to myself and to others looking into buying. Cheers for the heads up mate, definitely saving people from dealing with scammers and hackjobs.

4 Likes

Always got nice attachments for my nerf blasters from gel stores

2 Likes

For sure mate, there’s plenty of gear that’s not illegal to own or buy as toy accessories :+1:
I can’t believe that WA Government even banned gels as a “prohibited ammunition” :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Don’t worry they have a system to fix it you can pay them for ammunition collectors license even though they changed the law :roll_eyes:

What’s going to happen to kids who get a pack of orbeez from the $2 dollar store then get shanked in jail for having some illegal ammo

Yeah that’s the confusing part about these laws.
Gels are illegal ammunition, but Orbeez, Water Beads, Plant Gels are all legal and readily available anywhere :roll_eyes:
Who decides what is classed as being legal or illegal?

If an orbs grows to small to bad now illegal ammunition

1 Like

It will only get worse in time I’m afraid. Inevitable.

Another one for the list. I am Brisbane North side and Vipertac North Lakes have always been really good. I generally shop in store there.

6 Likes