Sales and discount codes

Commando Carl will suffer the wraith of papa squid. Let’s just say his fishing trip will turn into a deep sea expedition

i think, you meant to say…wrath…
wraith , implies death, and then subsequent haunting…

You saying, you killed your own Papa…??!
Only a CCP operative, could do that…!!

Often wondered how often that would happen, its not a store layout that helps prevent it from happening. Old mate staff was onto him pretty quick, i wonder if they watch the cctv until patrons leave for this very reason. Thing of the past from this arvo i suppose.

1 Like

Hmmm, very tempting for a SCAR, but really shouldn’t be adding more to the collection.

BF FN SCAR-H MK17 Gel Blaster [CLEARANCE] - Renegade Blasters

It was a piece of shit. Poor build quality. Screws missing from receiver and gearbox. Flimsy plastic. Slow RoF and sub 200fps. Does look pretty though

1 Like

Aaaaahhhh yes, the good old Bing Feng bucket of pus!

They always looked unappealing to me just from the multitude of different colours between each and every component.

The specs stated from their first release simply didn’t match the quality or price tag that they were asking.

Even this advertised “sale” price is stating that they were originally a $400 blaster…… which is insane considering what that sort of money can buy these days (looking at you DBM4 350FPS) :thinking:

“These are a quality item……. BUT they strip gears and are a weak piece of crap that you will need to spend another $200 modifying to replace all of the gearbox internals”. :roll_eyes:

Still a quality blaster, but no guarantees, no warranties and no returns/refunds……. WHAT A BARGAIN!

Bought one a couple of weeks ago, just because it’s a SCAR H and I wanted that 7.62 mag for a DMR display.

Mixed feelings about it… typical BF, reasonable build but shitty internals. They got a lot right with it, fire select, mag release, working bolt release are all ambi, functional cheek riser, metal everywhere. Fairly decent weight.

But they got a lot wrong too… average performance, proprietry t piece and mags, woeful colours and that upper receiver’s just painted not moulded, so not exactly durable. Still, with a bipod and LPVO it makes an acceptable static display.

If I wanted to run a SCAR in gameplay, I’d probably use a JM SCAR L for the Gen 8 reliability and lighter weight.

2 Likes

Colour wise…it looks like its still recovering, from Long Covid…!!

Funny thing though…

If you look at the genuine FN article, Bing Feng actually got the colours right :man_shrugging:

So I guess it’s the designers at FN Herstal who need to go to Specsavers :joy:

The difference is technically correct, but the upper receiver on the BF is speckled gold.

It’s metallic gold, I’ll give you that… the BF finish looks a lot like gold anodizing. But I wouldn’t call it speckled. :thinking:

1 Like

I guess they tried. At least the price looks better :laughing:

That moon boot though. Filled a gap need in Afghan for Socom, last I read they got rid of the MK16 and most of the 17’s going with AR10 domestically produced types as we did. Scars are not in anymore lol

2 Likes

Apologies for the misinformation. I painted it tan and put a black net texture over the top as soon as I did the gearbox.

2 Likes

@The_General Yeah, I don’t blame you for painting it. :+1: I must admit, I’ve thought about a repaint on the BF myself… :thinking:

Even the colours on the old JM SCARs were easier on the eye. :laughing:

1 Like

Command Elite sale

2 Likes

That’s not bad, for a realistic wall hanger actually. Whose marketing is that? Looks like TacEdge’s colours?

Sorry - Command Elite sale

Had a friend ask me about that one, and I immediately had flashbacks to Jazzys review from the old forums :sweat_smile:

iHobby have 15% off sale :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh wow, better rush in so i dont miss that one :rofl::rofl: