Sales and discount codes

They have a new team at TT, including a tech who knew what he was doing when at one of the lost fields. They put up with my tyre kicking and even recommended I visit x-Force for some bits, because the bits Vas had were better quality

4 Likes

Stahp, I’m already gonna be broke when this AA12 comes in :confounded:

1 Like

Edit: after having a quick look through what they have listed, pretty much everything is at it’s standard price anyway, the old “put the price up then discount it to its original and call it a sale” sale…

2 Likes

It’s a couple of the base SRC blasters for $300 today.

Update:

Update: it’s pretty much pistols and We’ll M4’s on sale, they got some gears in there do which is different.

Nothing really. Unless you want a wetech galaxy, cyberpunk quasar or AAP, nothing imo. So far I still haven’t had anything to drain my bank account. Might be a good thing though!

Other retailers may get some proper good buys yet. Still a few day till friday

Nothing really spectacular

Edit: those seem to just be their featured one, there’s more on the site.

I don’t think that’s how discounts work…

legal Australia wide…
Really…??

There ya go @docbob…order away…all good for WA…
Go, Gbu…

2 Likes

GBU still using Corey inspired illegal TaccyToys style sales/shipping to illegal states tactics? :roll_eyes:

“Legal Australia wide *”

• (claim may be ficticious, deceiving, and total bullshit. Criminal weapons charges may apply. We deny any liability for misleading you.)

Must be from when they did a deal with McGowan before he retired :laughing:

LOL, dodgy indeed… also… Did anyone else read that like the authorised by bullshit bit at the end of a political ad?

Didn’t see the political ad…

Also, src titans back in stock at tacedge…

$350-375 , these things are good finish , and performance, at a more affordable price point.

@Deity333 , any longer term update, on the Chiappa rhino?

Has it worn in better. ? Performance…?

Plan went out the window. Let me see if I can do some testing this weekend.

1 Like

TaccyToys must be having a Xmas SALE at these heavily discounted prices! :flushed:

Someone f***ed up even more than usual :rofl:

Is it a mistake?
But I’ve already made two payments on one of these…… what should I do, ask for a refund? :flushed:

1 Like

Nah your all good that’s just in YEN so it’s a hundred Aud. Guess they got their website done overseas :rofl:

must of been beyond the usual “x 10” maths they are experts at with all their products.

I brewed some fresh Black Lables and it shot them no problems - my chrono’s broken though so that’s a bastard.
When its gassed, the trigger ick is (namely the 2nd stage action where the “hammer” should strike) pretty much unnoticeable.