Sales and discount codes

Does spotting that make you Profressor 2ARM2?

Probably not yet, but if I keep working on it I may be profricient

Might be professional if you might be going to a dress up party or a gigilo :rofl:

Prestige Blasters are promoting a fire sale. Are they just an offshoot of CEH? Appear to have the same products and similar prices

1 Like

Renegade blasters also have a sale on atm, I cant remember how reliable they are as a retailer, but I might grab a j12 box for $20

M4a1 have a Fatherā€™s Day Sale. All products are on sale at the regular prices :rofl:

3 Likes

And m4a1 appear mostly out of stock on their website. Check out the huge range of gbb pistols at he moment. Looks more like a closing down sale.

They definitely seems to have given up - no real exclusives releases anymore and havenā€™t even kept up with the same stuff everybody else is releasing. Still keeping my eye on that Enfield though.

Just saw this Fathers Day special at x force tactical Colt M1911A1 GBB Gel Blaster - Silver - X-Force Tactical
Anyone know how good the colt is?

Itā€™s nylon. Not sure how it shoots

Jungle Tactical in Cairns are closing

SALE TIME!! Big news here at JT - life has changed direction and we are moving interstate.
Good times for all our supporters - HUGE SALE starts now! Online and instore
Sad news is Jungle Tactical will be closing in the near future !

Moving interstate? Must be shifting business focus away from Blasters.

1 Like

I would avoid Prestige! I specifically asked for the wood stock version (which they confirmed) and they sent me a plastic stocked version. No way could they have not known or made a mistake here. Furthermore the saddle ring was detached from the receiver ā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

Command elite hobbies are currently having a Fatherā€™s Day sale. Father's Day Sale 2022 ā€“ Command Elite Hobbies
If the black Taurus wasnā€™t sold out Iā€™d be tempted.

iHobby is having a Fathers Day sale

You get the same 15% discount that you would get any other day

Making a mockery of the term ā€œsaleā€ but hey, why not change the meaning of that word as well as all the others like - vaccination, gender, ā€¦etc

1 Like

Theres nothing that can beat this.
Screenshot_20220906-151456_Opera GX

Pity it looks like they are sold out.

1 Like

Got 15 of them online today for a carton of Winnie Blues and a bag of Goon! :flushed::sunglasses::joy:

1 Like
2 Likes

If anyone is after glow gels or likes the warinterest tenacity gels, or even aka logo and orange pack lovers, jungle tactical has them all going cheap.

Ihobby glows $6 each, all other gels i mentioned are $2.50 each

1 Like