and two out of the three used to promote the sale are sold out

1 Like

Like the 1911 at the top left

1 Like

Would be nice if the had some affordable stock

Update 9 October

Firesale is back but they havenā€™t stoked the fire. CEH version 2

3 Likes

Be careful with Prestige Blasters. I purchased the Taurus M92 online about 3 weeks ago and been given the run around ever since. Getting told constant lies to string me along.

1 Like

Hereā€™s another great supplier @JazzyWard
I used to get quite a lot of parts from them and never had any issues :+1:

I never ordered a complete blaster, as far as I can remember, so donā€™t know how much the ABF would look into the importation of these :thinking:

Halloween Discount Sales :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Hmmm. While I agree that you can for sure find some really good and useful parts there, like GBB spares that the lousy locals never bothered to import, I worry that adding a link to an airsoft centric site in the big vendor list might encourage people to buy the parts for illegal conversions.

Like, I got half way through adding a new ā€˜international parts suppliersā€™ section and even the innocent thought process of ā€œwhat cool parts could aussies get here? GBB valves, weird body conversion kitsā€ led to ā€œā€¦oh probably AS inner barrels and mag lipsā€¦ā€

I just personally might keep my recommendation for using it reserved for a case-by-case basis.

3 Likes

Yep, my experience wasnā€™t positive either - hence their place in the vendor ranking thread (at the bottom).

1 Like

Yeah man Iā€™m so bummed out, I just want that M92ā€¦I canā€™t exactly get it else where as Prestige Blasters might still send it weeks or months from now and then like wash their hands of it, so Iā€™ll end up paying for 2. Iā€™ve since made claims with a couple of consumer protection mobs but god knows how long thatā€™ll take and/or if itā€™ll achieve anything.

1 Like

Fair point mate :+1:
I also had US & UK suppliers, but also were ā€œAsoftā€ companies, which led to the ABF withholding some parts because of this :confused:
Even though they were purely for Gelblaster builds with nothing that could be used for ā€œconversionsā€ to Asoftā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ which would be a stupid thing to try anyway!

1 Like

CEH sales on some of the over priced stuff

Started at $350 - now at $119

Double Bell Lever Actions - price reduction isnā€™t on website, only on Fakebook post

The lever action posts have now been removed from Facebook

1 Like

Just saw this from Tactical Edge Hobbies.

Apparently it is free to have a stall and also free entry. ( I think you just have to reserve a stall site).
I canā€™t get down that way on Saturday but sounds like a good idea.
Might help to keep interest in the sport with another way for people to buy and sell stuff, maybe freeing up space and money for new purchases while your there.

1 Like

Ainā€™t much of a sale

Not bad when you take 15% off $211

Typical iHobby screwed up description - got to love a grip safety on a Glock

5 Likes

2 Likes

šŸ’„ BIGGEST SALE EVER šŸ’„

Command Elite Hobbieā€™s biggest ever sale is now live

šŸ’„BIGGEST NUMBER OF ITEMS ON SALE AT 260+

šŸ’„BIGGEST DISCOUNT ON THE LATEST GEL BLASTERS AT UP TO 53% OFF

šŸ’„BIGGEST DISCOUNT ON ESSENTIALS AT UP TO 62% OFF

Mostly the same stuff as the recent fire sale. Double Bell GBB still cheaper at iHobby. Some price increases since the items were on the last sale. About 1/3 of items are out of stock

3 Likes

One of the worst retailers looks to be slowly bleeding out?

Hope they go under.

2 Likes

Iā€™d be pissed if I had handed over $750 for a lever action gel rifle last week, then see them now for $350! :flushed:

Certainly still making good profits, even at half price.

2 Likes

They still want 100 dollars for spare shellsā€¦
I get paid tonight. Iā€™ll let you know if itā€™s good.

Wonder if that wanker that gave me shit is still working at CEH. If so sucked in :rofl: :fu: bunch of druggo idiots.

2 Likes