Sales and discount codes

1 Like

Does anyone know of any discount codes for sting ops tactical? Was hoping they would have a Black Friday sale but nothing.

Welcome5 may still be good for 5% off, but they seem to have put restrictions on that code shortly after i used it on a polarstar f2

Got something going on :thinking::white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Azraels Armoury’s Black Friday sale has started.
25% off, code “BLACKFRIDAY2022”

4 Likes

Doesn’t appear to be any restrictions either, knocks $110 off a chimaera receiver and makes for the cheapest I’ve ever seen a storm regulator

2 Likes

Pretty much get the AEG chimera grip for free if purchased together.

1 Like

1 Like

Just having a look for Double Bell G19. Found the same model, including faulty description

• TacEdge $315
  • iHobby $204 (including 18%)

See that AH is going to stock WeTech. Be interested to see some price comparison

TEH is promoting silver 1911 range - but no price reduction. They have $100 CYMAs on sale for $165

M4a1 announced restock of the same range - no promotion, but they are supposed to have more coming around mid-December

Where is that Marketing 101 text book? Just wish Vas was more price competitive

3 Likes

I wish iHobby weren’t lying through their teeth in their advertisements, too.

Like their recently advertised “Gen 5 G17P”

Whiiiich is very clearly a gen 3.

Many suppliers still have our much loved $86 CYMA’s for $160-$185+.
Obviously still making a good profit off these :+1:

2 Likes

It’s my belief that not a single supplier would know the difference between Gen 3, 4 and 5 glocks. Hence why there has been no push to get Gen 5s over here.

Not a single supplier (bar maybe Johnny) would have the faintest idea what a current operator would run.

2 Likes

Nothing else seems to really be on sale (that was not already) , some they say they are but not showinga reduction. But the ldt mp7 is down to 300 quite tempted damn it.

2 Likes

WAT have a BFCM sale. You’ll spend most of your time on the site looking for what is on sale and then finding out that they are out of stock anyway.

2 Likes

IHobby has always been renowned for being very “liberal” on their descriptions of products in advertising, which also shows a genuine lack of knowledge as well :confused:

I do suspect that they have people who google each product and compile a generic description garnered from other suppliers :thinking:

2 Likes

30% off scopes and sights - there aren’t any scopes
SIGs and AUGs at $399
there isn’t any clothing unless you go into the store

More like desperation sale. Makes you wonder if they have abandoned Australia to focus on US market

2 Likes

I think most of the Australian suppliers still operating in this country will be definitely shifting their focus to the lucrative new US Market for sure.

Makes good business sense, with the market here shrinking from the small number of customers trying to support a relatively large supplier base, there’s not much money to be shared around.

The US market on the other hand…….

2 Likes

Sig 551…should i, or shouldn’t i…

what doth the mob say…???

1 Like

CYMAs for $91.00. Probably best value of all the sales - and it’s AH

2 Likes

You are sooooo full of shite :roll_eyes:

WTF are you asking us plebs where to spend your money?

Just go ahead and bloody do it regardless of any of our comments :joy:

2 Likes