Sales and discount codes

Ausgel got a clearance sale in again, same deal as the last time.

Ausgel having a 50% off sale.
$200 MP5k, $250 Sig 551, $250 m16 a1, and a3 styre AUGā€¦
Worth a lookā€¦

Not sure how JG stack up, but $250 for an M16A1 is a pretty freakinā€™ good deal. :flushed:

$99 for P-90 V3 at tac edgeā€¦black only.
Maybe, clearing out the last of old stock, to bring in the new version.?.?

1 Like

JG are decent. Okay out of the box, nothing really to write home about. However where they really shine is when you do a bit of upgrading, as there is alot of parts you donā€™t need to replace.
Piston head and o-ring, cylinder head and nozzle are mint and seal well. Even the motors are neo already and have decent speed and torque, not the strongest magnets but very nice still.
A set of 13:1 gears, shs piston, aoe pad, two loops off the return spring, then m100 or m110. And depending on the model of JG a full cylinder may be in order also. It is $70-$105 in retail prices in parts and the sing around 25rps and 330fps-380fps depending on the spring and barrel length. Done. I have done hundreds of them, and have quite a few myself and they are my workhorse blasters, so they take a good beating.

There is the odd one that ā€œwellsā€ the gearbox, but I have found with the aoe rubber pad this prevents it, but the odd one will go anyway. Cast box lottery. It is rare though compared to wells and double bell. But hey, the JG gearbox is 44 bucks atm on their site too :wink:

1 Like

Wow. I hobby sale

> Weā€™re kicking off an exclusive SALE you donā€™t want to miss

Guess what. 15% off everything over $99

How amazing. The same discount you can get any day of the week. So much b/s

I donā€™t know why they donā€™t just have their prices 15% lower, and charge shipping under $100. It would be the same right? And their prices would appear better with less maths.

Itā€™s for promotion for those that donā€™t know to entice people to buy.

1 Like

Good deal

(CLEARANCE) Packing Damaged LDX Basic gearbox ā€“ WAT INT

sting force tac has a sale on ATMā€¦ any opinions on them? thinking of purchasing but from what I can tell they donā€™t have an actual store you can walk into

1 Like

Sting Ops Tactical - Australiaā€™s Premier Toy Gun Gel Blaster Shop

This one? They used to be ok, havenā€™t shopped there in a while.

1 Like

yeah thatā€™s the one, theyā€™ve got a sake going and Iā€™m looking at getting a couple things. would be nice to be able to go in and look first for myself but if theyā€™re reps good I trust this forums judgement

Another site who forgot to take down the EOFY sales :joy:

yeah Iā€™m noticing that more and more the more I shop around, GBU is another one with the sale that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend :joy:

TaccyToys have dropped the prices on Golden Eagle GBBR

1 Like

GCShow&Fathers

Use this code, for 15% off, at azraels.

They have the pulse rifle, and EC Hk416Dā€¦!!

Go for it!!

1 Like

This is big, guysā€¦
15% off a pulse rifle is $723ā€¦

You wonā€™t see that again, anytime soon.

And E&C HK 416 for $559ā€¦

Good deals.!!
Jump on itā€¦!!

3 Likes

X force got their sales going now too.

https://x-forcetactical.com.au/product-category/sale-items/

Havenā€™t had a good look yet but it looks to be the usual stuff on sale.

Tac Edge had a sale going too, a whooping 10% offā€¦

AusGel sale now over, all blasters back to full price, ultra gels V2 at 50% off, $6 eachā€¦ spewing I didnā€™t pick up another blaster or two before the sale ended. oh well

1 Like

TE got a random sale on

1 Like