Sight Recommendation

Picked up one of these on fleabay.

Been a great sight for accuracy testing. Don’t like that it only has a single dot but was actually able to dial it in at 12m on a 100mm target - far better than the reflex sights. Previously been using a heavy 3 to 9x zoom scope

4 Likes

How much did that one set you back🤔

Was approx $44

1 Like

Interesting, does it loose ur zero when getting kocked around?

Haven’t used it one the field yet to knock it about. Wandering zero would probably be less of a problem than a wandering gelball. Main advantage is from the 3x magnification

2 Likes

kek yes a general “zero” should i say. you would cry knowing what i have ;-;

2 Likes

No reason to use a magnified optic in gel ball, I’d stick to a 1x red dot personally. Then you can keep both eyes open and the dot simply overlays your regular vision.

2 Likes

Certainly helps when you are trying to tune for accuracy at 20m.

1 Like

I used various BUSHNELL scopes for a couple of builds…. from short red dots to the big long boi’s with great magnification :+1:
I personally prefer the magnifying scopes because I am as blind as a bat, and the only purpose was to use these like a pair of Binoculars, only to be able to find and see targets at a distance to spray and prey…… not for the purpose of pewing whilst trying to look through them.

It’s all depending upon what the person is trying to achieve with the various scopes available.
I certainly needed the long boi’s when testing blasters on targets at distance, as could never see where they were hitting without one :confused:

1 Like

i uh use a uh1 gen 2 ;-;

1 Like

A real one? Same haha

1 Like

I use this scope, bought in AliExpress with a magnification of x2, with a red dot and a green dot, with various light intensities and the cost was approximately 27usd

actually looks the same lol

1 Like